Two Forged steel cranks 4 sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know you had to be a vendor to sale 2 cranks i had purchase from a vendor from this board, on the 9 second Regal thing, i wish i had a car that could perform such a feat but i do not own any Buick at this point nor do see myself owning one in the near future..
FYI: there is only one left so if you are interested in buying let me know and i will meet you in person to do the deal. :)

thanks.

I didn't know you had to be a vendor to sale 2 cranks i had purchase from a vendor from this board, on the 9 second Regal thing, i wish i had a car that could perform such a feat but i do not own any Buick at this point nor do see myself owning one in the near future..
FYI: there is only one left so if you are interested in buying let me know and i will meet you in person to do the deal. :)

thanks.
What is your phone number I'm interested & would like to talk to you. :)

Here you go Lou, I look forward to speaking with you..
1-562-884-6132

Mathew
Your real name is Harold, you have used other aliases Kevin & Jamil your real ph. num. that you have been passing around previously under the name Mathew was 310-951-2529 which belongs to you Harold. You have been repeatedly kicked off here for causing problems. You have no life other than to steal other peoples identities & claim them as your own plus other devious activities. You are a bored simpleton who preys on the weak minded & use them for your nefarious purposes. You have repeatedly interfered in my business which has cost me money & friendships. You are an evil bad player & I will hunt you down & expose you whenever you surface here Harold !

Status
Not open for further replies.