Twin Turbo V6 Gran Sport?

JoyOf6

Has anyone installed a twin turbo Stage II V6 in a GS? Straightforward? (Weight isn't an issue.)

Art

Art, there's a guy out here in SoCal who put a single turbo stock-block into a 65 GS...a really clean install and an absolutely beautiful car. Idon't remember names as well as I should these days, but Neal Steward knows him. He had the car at Vegas last year, and I'd bet he'll be there again this year. Not a S2 or TT, but he might have some useful info.

hey mac,you talking about that really nice green one that was at vegas last year?sweet car!

if i'm not mistaken he's in this months issue of camaro craft...

later,sean

That was one nice car i thought. Thats the car that should have won the car show i thought at least..

The man you guys are referring to is Tim with the green Skylark. He will be in Vegas again this year and from what I've heard there's a stage motor in the car now. Watch out!!:D If you need to contact him call Don Lee Auto Service in Rancho Cucamonga. I don't have the number off hand but tell him Scott with the Toyota says hi! Good luck with the swap - Scott