Twin turbo stage II car

I'm running 18x8 fronts maybe I switch back to skinny 15x4 convo pro

I've had skinnies on the car since before the twin turbo set-up. I've driven it everywhere like that. I even drove it to Reynolds Georgia from NY. I used to like the look. Now, however I don't think I do any longer. Also, I have a wheel-barrel (when filled with concrete) that actually handles better!:eek:

It's skittish, leans left and right, gets stuck it ruts in the road, locks up the front before the back when braking......It's plain terrible!

I'm afraid I'm stuck with it. I don't mind manual steering. But, I'm afraid I will when I put an 8 inch or larger wheel up front.

The poor handling has kept me out of trouble though. Driving a twin-turbo stage car on the street as often as I do, in NY, could quickly get me locked-up if I had confidence in it's handling.;)

You have any pictures of your motor onthe car ? I'm in NY too but haven'tseen your car around. TThere's is a guy in Westchester name is Joey that I know build his own twin turbo.

Hahaha. I kinda know it's you Joey. I went to your garage to check out your car before. I met you at Cotton.

Lenny

Hahaha. I kinda know it's you Joey. I went to your garage to check out your car before. I met you at Cotton.

Lenny

Lenny!

That's right! About 8 Years ago. You came down with Jack Cotton when I was still wrapped up in the fab work, I think. I remember. How ya been? Still tearing up the street? I even remember you drove past me one day about 2 blocks from my house once.

You have any pictures of your motor onthe car ? I'm in NY too but haven'tseen your car around. TThere's is a guy in Westchester name is Joey that I know build his own twin turbo.
Picture 004.jpg
Picture 011.jpg

Doing good buddy. Yeah iwas towing a GN I bbought from a guy down the street from your house. I lost my fone and all my contact was gone. PM me your number whenyou have some time.

These are a few old pictures. There's a few things different. Nothing major since then. The new interior, some custom exterior trim, custom blacked out areas of the spokes on the rims, slight performance enhancements and tasteful cosmetics.;)

I'll be in New Rochelle by the marina to check out my boat and my boy there Iis doing my GN seat that is wrap in leather or vinyl what ever he prefer. Tuesday. Maybe I'll swing by your garage

I'll be in New Rochelle by the marina to check out my boat and my boy there Iis doing my GN seat that is wrap in leather or vinyl what ever he prefer. Tuesday. Maybe I'll swing by your garage

I know the upholsterer. He did my brother-in-law's boat.

I don't keep the Buick at that location any longer. It is here in town though. I have to work full days all week except Thursday. Call me we'll work it out.

I've had skinnies on the car since before the twin turbo set-up. I've driven it everywhere like that. I even drove it to Reynolds Georgia from NY. I used to like the look. Now, however I don't think I do any longer. Also, I have a wheel-barrel (when filled with concrete) that actually handles better!:eek:

It's skittish, leans left and right, gets stuck it ruts in the road, locks up the front before the back when braking......It's plain terrible!

I'm afraid I'm stuck with it. I don't mind manual steering. But, I'm afraid I will when I put an 8 inch or larger wheel up front.

The poor handling has kept me out of trouble though. Driving a twin-turbo stage car on the street as often as I do, in NY, could quickly get me locked-up if I had confidence in it's handling.;)

what type of antiroll bar do you have? that fixed my problem when I had skinnies.

what type of antiroll bar do you have? that fixed my problem when I had skinnies.

Um.......None. I removed it years ago. I did the twin turbo set-up without it in place. Now nothing will fit. I was considering making a mock-up in mild steel and then have someone custom bend me one in chromemolly.

Yeah.. that's your problem... you need at least a really big HR or Wolfe type rear sway bar.. and even so, with skinnies and street driving, a front sway helps a ton... went through this 15 years ago.

Yeah.. that's your problem... you need at least a really big HR or Wolfe type rear sway bar.. and even so, with skinnies and street driving, a front sway helps a ton... went through this 15 years ago.

Oh, The back is fine! Had the Wolfe bar and broke the links twice and then the leaver arm. It was a little to harsh for street use in NY. Now I have the HR bar. It's the front that needs work. We'll get there