"Tweaked" For Sale

Is this the same car that jay leno raced tim allen with on his show? Or am I thinking about a differant car?

No that was Kenny Duttweiler's Red GN that he sold to Ron Lumen who painted it Blue, who sold it to John Galina. Does that make sense???:eek: ;)

Will,
I don't know weather to smile or cry eveytime I see that car.:( You have made some VERY NICE upgrades to the car. Hate to see that your selling it. I remember driving that car to High School my jr. year (307 powerd) so me and my buddies in the calss could totally strip it down to make it into a racecar. (17 years ago) O' how time flies. Good luck & hope all is well.
CC

hey will im sorry you decided not to sell the car to me.......was real excited about getting the car & racing it at the buick events.told lots of people that i bought it once i sent you the deposit and had just arranged for shipping........now im just bummed out!!!!!!:(

hey will im sorry you decided not to sell the car to me.......was real excited about getting the car & racing it at the buick events.told lots of people that i bought it once i sent you the deposit and had just arranged for shipping........now im just bummed out!!!!!!:(

:confused:

Sorry Shawn I know how excited you were to get that car.
I wonder what you will do with the parts you bought to support it?
I hope you find the right deal soon.

Best regards,

Sorry for the disappointment. I had just about decided not to sell it when you first contacted me. I was in the shop looking at the thing and the engine on a stand and just couldn't go through with it. I didn't want to look back a few months down the road and regret selling it - you can't exactly run out and buy another car like this let alone the history behind it. We talked it over and made the decision to keep it. You already know how hard it is to find a GOOD roller! Besides, it would be strange to see this car with a V8 between the rails.:eek: Good luck!

PS - He is getting his deposit back!

I have been in GN's for years & TWEAKED is the one of my dreams. I always told freinds of mine that one day Im gonna have one like it. Its just a dream that awaits me...:rolleyes: