Turn signal not blinking

gentek10

my driver side turn signal lights are not blinking when in use..only stays lit when I hit the switch..i can manually make it blink by hand but its a pain while driving... I already checked bulbs and changed the flasher at the fuse box...passenger side blinks just fine and both brake lights work ...any suggestions on how I can fix this would be great....i dont want to get pulled over by the police while taking my woman and daughter To dinner again. Thanks

sounds like a short somewhere. Just change all the bulbs on that side anyways. There's been lots of times I've had the same thing and just changing out the bulbs for new ones solved my problem. it's also could be the switch in the column.

In addition to The Government's advise there is a ground wire by the drivers side wheel well in the trunk. Make sure it's not loose or corroded.

In addition to The Government's advise there is a ground wire by the drivers side wheel well in the trunk. Make sure it's not loose or corroded.
Is the ground u mentioned the one that clips im and held down with a screw ...if so I checked it already sanded it down a bit...ill replace the bulbs with new ones ...

Also change the parking light bulbs. I had one of the parking light bulbs out that caused this same issue. Changed it & works like new again.

Is the ground u mentioned the one that clips im and held down with a screw ...if so I checked it already sanded it down a bit...ill replace the bulbs with new ones ...

That"s the one......

Im happy my buddy showed me where the hiddin flasher was at under the steering wheel , not just the one on the fuse panel and replaced it with another one we had laying around and voila , problem solved.....its funny how a little fix On my car can make me very happy...

It's hiddin by wires and stuff under the steering colomn you have to get ur hand in there and pull it out.. It looks exactly like the flasher fuse that's on the fuse panel.

@gentek10...thanks man. You hit the nail right on the head. Now maybe I can think about getting those led tailights.