turbov6truck

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
How did Patty Wacker do this weekend :confused: :confused:
I hope your trip was safe and you took home some money:) Pat can cut a light and knows that car after 25 or more years.. Stock class in the hardest NHRA class bar none and i wouldnt make it past the first round even after 50 years:(

LOL, Gene, you have gone past first round though, and I know you could in class.. I have watched you. You're there, the boost is just what you guys have to deal with. We haven't got any of that stuff.
As for Pat, he ran great all weekend. I think he has the numbers down. He ran 12.60's around 101-102 mph most of the time. We got there Thursday night and got up bright and early Friday and hit a 12.65 first thing, and pretty much stayed there. We finally got new tires and wheels for the back, and the tires actually hold air... I don't have to mess with them before each round anymore! :D
The air was great. Humidity was a little high, but it dropped. First round red light.. :( I think Aaron was more bummed than Pat or I were. The alititude was pretty low too.
I have never seen that place as packed as it was.
Dave Loney's alcohol buddy did pretty good, too..and was still in when we left. I bet he won.
Thanks for asking :)
Did you guys go out to PRP or did it rain here all weekend?