TurboTweak Christmas Sale !!!

Eric Stage I

TurboTweak Guy
TurboTweak Christmas Sale!! from NOW till Christmas Eve

Visit the webstore and check it out (TurboTweak - Turbo Buick Custom Chips and Parts)

TurboTweak 5.6 chip $65.00
TurboTweak 6.0 chip $109.99
TurboTweak SD Chip $159.99
Extender & Extreme Chips $75.00

Powerloggers $239.99
Scanmasters $229.99
Translators $179.99
GenII Translator with easy install harness $244.99
2-Step $209.99

42lb flow matched injectors/5.6 chip combo $269.99
60lb flow matched injectors/5.6 chip combo $349.99
80lb flow matched injectors/5.6 chip combo $349.99
120lb flow matched injectors $369.99

The webstore will indicate if it's in stock or not (it's a live system). If it's out of stock, you still get the price, and I'll ship when it's back in stock.

Sale is over Christmas Eve, Saturday 12/24/11 at midnight (central time)!

The webstore will indicate if it's in stock or not (it's a live system), when you click on the product.

Yes, the Powerloggers are in stock.:smile:

Yes, Translators are in stock.
You'll have to order quick for me to be able to ship tomorrow, as UPS comes fairly early to pick up. You'd need to select 2nd day air to get it Wednesday.

Interested in a powerlogger......

Gotta somehow justify the expense........ thinking.......

Eric I wanted to try a E85 Chip in my car, what the cost for another one? I have two of yours now they are great.

I can make a combo with the SD chip. I would take about $20 off.

The E85 chip would be the same prices as above.

I noticed I didn't put the latest chip version numbers up there. Anywhere it says 5.6 or 6.0 should actually be 5.7 and 6.1.

Regards,
Eric

Eric, Can I get a combo with the Extender Extreme G chip and E85 for 80# injectors ? Does your Extreme G have the wide band tracking ?

Yes, no problem. If you order the combo, just put in the notes that you want the Extreme G instead. It is Bob Bailey's chip and has all the normal features and will work with wideband tracking in the Gen II.

Eric

You have quite an advocate in Lou Czarnota (turbolou), let me tell you!

After listening to Lou tell me what a great guy you are for a half hour this morning, I decided to put in my order for a Powerlogger today. Done.

I already have 2 of your chips, street and strip, and I love them!

Just want to say how great Eric's chips are for high flow injectors. He made a 160lb chip for E85 for me and the car idles amazing! My next chip is going to be from Eric, no doubt in my mind!

Not sure on injectors 42lbs or60lbs should I go with the 60's and only buy once? How's the driveability with the 60lbs and mostly stock set up, already have cold air intake, hotwire, a few things comin soon are 3" dp,afpr,and fuel pump any thoughts and suggestions would be great thanks Mike

That 160lb chip was Bailey programming, since it was for a Gen II Translator, but thanks anyway!

mikes86ttop, the driveability on 60's is great. if you think you'll be modding in the future, then I would get the 60's.