"Factory" items for sale

michael evans

With all the problems I am having, I am gong to switch to XFI and solve all the problems at once.

Items no longer needed for sale:

LS mas air sensor ( 3.5 inch ) and Translator SOLD

Turbotweak 6.1 computer chip $80.00

Turbotweak 6.0 computer chip (83 pound hour injectors) $50.00

Empty catalytic converter $30.00 Looks stock on the outside has 3-inch pipe welded on to connect to DP. off car

LC-1 O2 reader $75.00 off car

LC-2 O2 reader $190.00

Power logger and Scan master combo $300.00 off car (updated to Windows 10)

Some parts are still on the car and will take off as they are sold.

Prices are shipped to a US address by the method you choose with in reason (UPS,USPS,FED EX etc.).

May make more package deals just ask

Contact me here or sunbuick@aol.com

Last edited:
Clarification on the "LS mas air sensor $225.00"

Is this a 3.5" LS1 sensor and is the price correct?

For now. I will pay the shipping to any US address.
Sorry, my post didn't come out how I intended. I was not trying to drill you down. Unless I'm mistaken, just pointing out the price must be a typo. A brand new LS1 Maf runs about $129.

Sorry, my post didn't come out how I intended. I was not trying to drill you down. Unless I'm mistaken, just pointing out the price must be a typo. A brand new LS1 Maf runs about $129.

I was basing my prices on items that have just sold on the board. There is some wiggle room. Make me a serious offer.

I just bought a new ls1 3.5 inch maf sensor for 124$. Not trying to be mean but I think your price is off IMHO

I just bought a new ls1 3.5 inch maf sensor for 124$. Not trying to be mean but I think your price is off IMHO

I think the confusion here in price is that he researched how much the were selling for here on the forum.

Usually they sell with a MAF translator together. That is the only way I could see I he come up with the price.

Usually a used LS1 MAF sells on here for $40-$80.

The price seems about right for a MAF and MAF translator combo.

Just my opinion and observation though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the confusion here in price is that he researched how much the were selling for here on the forum.

Usually they sell with a MAF translator together. That is the only way I could see I he come up with the price.

Usually a used LS1 MAF sells on here for $40-$80.

The price seems about right for a MAF and MAF translator combo.

Just my opinion and observation though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that is how I came up with most of the prices (looked at past sold prices here) I will do a lower-combo-price.

Yes that is how I came up with most of the prices (looked at past sold prices here) I will do a lower-combo-price.

The problem lies in the way you are listing it in your post. Your post reads:

LS mas air sensor $225.00

Translator to Use LS mas $225.00

To most people this is interpreted as you want $225 for the MAF only and if you want the Translator too, its another $225 for a total of $450 for both, which well exceeds the cost if you were to buy brand new. Hope this helps...

The problem lies in the way you are listing it in your post. Your post reads:

LS mas air sensor $225.00

Translator to Use LS mas $225.00

To most people this is interpreted as you want $225 for the MAF only and if you want the Translator too, its another $225 for a total of $450 for both, which well exceeds the cost if you were to buy brand new. Hope this helps...

Will fix it