Turbos, 44, 63, 68/ SG1 TTA shortblock/ V-2 IC

brian

After a crazy year, and numerous health and personal issues. I am selling off my collection of Buick parts.
My car has recently sold, so I have no use or desire to keep any of these parts any longer.
A special thanks to Turbobuick.com, and all the great people I have met through the site during my Buick experience!

-New TE-44 turbo w/.63 PTE ex housing. From Limit with actuator. $600 shipped
-Freshly rebuilt TE-68 w/ Garrett 63 housing. With actuator. Redone by PTE. $650 shipped-
-Used TE-63-1 turbo. Big Garrett compressor cover 3in inlet/2 1/2 out, old school turbo. PTE 63 ex housing. Less than 1000 miles used with a turbo saver. With actuator. $580 shipped

-PTE 63 ex housing for a TE-44. Ceramic coated. $150 shipped
-Garrett 63 ex housing for a P-trim ex wheel. Silver ceramic coated as well. $150 shipped.

-CAS V-2 IC. Perfect working condition, 1 pipe has a small ding. 2 1/2 pipes with hoses, no clamps.worked excellent, and was worth 1 tenth and 1mph over the SLIC it replaced.$600. Prefer not to ship this item. To hard to package, and easily damaged.

- SG1 TTA shortblock. Been sitting for years in a project car. 3176 actual miles. Includes balancer, flexplate, timing cover, mini starter, cam and crank sensor, and 208 flat tappet cam. As GM assembled it. A little rust in 2 cylinders in spots. $2200.

-86k miles 109 turbo shortblock. 2 spun rod bearings. $600

-AVC GNX Replica dash. 3176 miles. All sensors, and senders. Tach, speedo, fuel, oil, temp, and volt gauges. $600 shipped. Unfortunatly no instuctions. But is a fairly straight forward plug in install.

Much more to come. The shortblocks and IC I would prefer a local sale, pick up or will drive and meet buyer.

Thank you, Brian

I probably still have a copy of the instructions, I installed one about 17 years ago......

I'll look around for them.

Bob

Hey Brian
Im interetsed in the PTE .63 housing for a TE-44, can you post some pics please.
Thanks

Currently I have no pics.
It is freshly coated. Unmounted or used since being coated.
"Like new" condition. Nice silver ceramic coating.

Brian

Any care to make a reasonable offer on the turbos?
Please don't gouge me to bad.
Pm me with offers.

Brian