Turbonetics BB66 with a .63 Precision exhaust housing

Grumpy

Thread killer
ok here is Melissa's first turbo. Nothing for mileage on it. Ran it for 3 months and made a few passes on it in BG. Ran great on the street. Spools fast ! It does NOT have a polished housing now !! We didn't like the "bling" factor.:p She ran 10.10 @ 132/133 ish with it with a "mild" set up on Alky and pump gas.

Turbonetics 66 BB
F1 "Q" trim wheel
3 bolt
4" inlet
ACTUATOR included (don't need external wastegate )

$950 shipped US .. Canada I have no idea on shipping.

Attachments

• Melissaengine.JPG
    Melissaengine.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 523
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 516
A guy is supposed to be picking up my turbo tonight. If he does, I might into this. I'll let ya know.

Any partial trades??? Have a 70MM Turbonetics 4 in 3 out standard journal bearing with low miles looks new!!

Great deal. Just made 686whp with one of these @24psi.

Hey Dan, how much converter do I need to spin this thing? One more question....its oil cooled right? No need for water cool lines?

Thanks, Bill

Hey Dan, how much converter do I need to spin this thing? One more question....its oil cooled right? No need for water cool lines?

Thanks, Bill
Ill answer even though you directed it at Dan. Oil cooled (All turbos are). Not water cooling needed. Less stall than a journal 45a. Im running a converter that stalls around 3200 at zero boost/vacuum and it comes on fast.

Ill answer even though you directed it at Dan. Oil cooled (All turbos are). Not water cooling needed. Less stall than a journal 45a. Im running a converter that stalls around 3200 at zero boost/vacuum and it comes on fast.

Thanks for the reply.... :cool:

I understand that all turbo's are oil cooled, but wanted to make sure this one wasnt water cooled like the new PTE BB turbo's (even tho its evident in the pictures).

Dan, check your PM's.

Thanks, Bill

Thanks for the reply.... :cool:

I understand that all turbo's are oil cooled, but wanted to make sure this one wasnt water cooled like the new PTE BB turbo's (even tho its evident in the pictures).

Dan, check your PM's.

Thanks, Bill

Actually the new PTE's dont require water cooling either.

Actually the new PTE's dont require water cooling either.

Didnt know that....so the new Billet wheel BB PTE's can be run without the water cooling? If so, do you need to take out the restrictor in the oil feed line or will it cool just fine with it there?

That being said, does this turbo have provisions for water cooling?

Thanks again for sharing all your knowledge. :wink:

Someone buy this turbo from me so I can buy this one from Grumpy!! I don't have the converter to spool this one.

It's a 70 MM Turbonetics P- Trim

Attachments

• DSCF2728.jpg
    DSCF2728.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCF2730.jpg
    DSCF2730.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCF2614.jpg
    DSCF2614.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 197

Thanks, Bill

I have this same turbo on a stock longblock. It spools up great with 0 zero pump Vigilante. Approx 3200 stall.

Bah...if you snooze, you lose. That nap I took cost me. ;)

Let me know if anything changes.

Thanks, Bill