Turbonetics 66-BB p-trim,PTC 9inch n/l, innovative boost controller

wheelin

66 ball bearing P-Trim polished housing. Bought at of end of season from Jack Cotton. 500 miles on it. 900$

PTC N/L 9 inch convertor 2800 stall, will work well with 67 and down. 500 miles on it. 850$

Innovative boost controller ,never installed 350$

Willing to trade or partial trade for mint gnx rims(kirban style) or mint 15 x 8 inch stock rims. Selling BECAUSE just bought a 6k mile all original GN

mike

IMG]http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr244/wheelin_photos/IMG_2826.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

Mike,

Not really a toatally apples to apples trade, but.... I will throw this out to you.
I would trade, and pay shipping on the 6 GNX wheels I have for the 66 turbo and converter in trade.:biggrin: :redface:

Whatcha think? ;)

Mike,

Not really a toatally apples to apples trade, but.... I will throw this out to you.
I would trade, and pay shipping on the 6 GNX wheels I have for the 66 turbo and converter in trade.:biggrin: :redface:

Whatcha think? ;)

aahhhh no thx's:rolleyes: :biggrin:

PTC 9 inch N/L 17 fin convertor baddest convertor out there. Ordered in mid Feb used about 1 month in a new Brian Hoffer trans sold car so we pulled it out. Purchased from Dusty with a free restall,I'm sure knowing Dusty great customer service he could restall it.

800$

mike