Turbonetics 60-1

Turtle TR

boioing boioing boioing..
What's going on guys?

Well...my q is for the guys who've run the 60-1 ceramic ball bearing turbos.

Have any of you run into oil seal problems? Apparently on MY350Z about bad seals in their turbos. Turbonetics is seeing if a water-cooled bearing housing would do the trick in saving the seals.

I have the Turbonetics turbo kit on my car. I check the exterior of the bearing and no signs of leaks. My G35 was already blowing smoke prior to the turbo kit install...the turbo never made it better or worse.

Just want to know what are some of your experiences with the 60-1 Turbo. Thinking about going the Garrett GT35R route.

TIA

What's going on guys?

Well...my q is for the guys who've run the 60-1 ceramic ball bearing turbos.

Have any of you run into oil seal problems? Apparently on MY350Z about bad seals in their turbos. Turbonetics is seeing if a water-cooled bearing housing would do the trick in saving the seals.

I have the Turbonetics turbo kit on my car. I check the exterior of the bearing and no signs of leaks. My G35 was already blowing smoke prior to the turbo kit install...the turbo never made it better or worse.

Just want to know what are some of your experiences with the 60-1 Turbo. Thinking about going the Garrett GT35R route.

TIA

I had a 60-1 Turbonetics BB turbo for years with ZERO probs.... loved it and had insta-spool with my 3200 converter.... only got rid of it to go BIGGER:eek: :D