Turbonetics 60-1 hi-fi 0.81 q trim tuff turbo option

gund

I have two of the following turbo's for sale.

Turbonetics 60-1 hi-fi 0.81 q trim tuff turbo option

These turbo's are unused and still in the plastic directly from Turbonetics. They have the "Tuff Turbo Option" which means they are big shaft with heavy duty backing plates.

They are t04b 0.81 q trim exhaust housings. Each turbo is capable of making 550hp.

Here is some info from the Turbonetics website:

"Representing the careful marriage of a unique high flow/high efficiency compressor section teamed up with a T4 turbine section the 60-1 has proven itself in every competitive motorsport application from drag racing to bonneville. Available with either the standard (4” inlet, 2.5” discharge) compressor housing or the 60-1 HI-FI ( 2 3/4” inlet, 2” discharge) compressor housing, the 60-1 will outflow any standard T04B with ease! (The 60-1 HI-FI will deliver approximately 90-95% of the flow capacity of the standard 60-1.)"

Retail on these are almost $1000.00 each.

I am asking 700.00obo each plus shipping. I can also accept credit card payment on these.

Not interesting in trading for any other turbo's as I have already ordered twin 74gtq's for my car.

I am looking for an air to air intercooler capabale of handling 1600-1800 rwhp. I am also looking for a car trailer.

Thanks

Kenneth Gund