Turbomotion Intercooler Kit & Poston Headers (Hot-air stuff)

85Dan85TType

Turbomotion Intercooler Kit - $650 shipped

Intercooler kit comes with intercooler, all piping/mounting hardware, intake AND greenstripe injectors (I believe these are 40#) This kit was test fitted on my car and fit fine. The only other thing you may need is an intercooler shroud. I believe a stock '86-'87 one will fit. The adjustable FPR will not be included I left it on during the pictures by accident, unless you really want it :) All that it really requires is that you go electric fan and re-clock your turbo. The kit was bought from another member about a year ago, it has seen no action during this time.

Poston Ceramic Coated Headers - $200 shipped

Used for about 8 months on the car before we started to take it apart.

Post any questions, PM for contact info. I'm free most days after 3:30P EST, although work has been hectic these past couple of weeks so it may be 7:30 or 8:00 until I am free.

Pictures are located here for the intercooler (go forward for more)
and here for header pics.

Thanks in advance!

-Daniel

P.S.: If anything information posted appears to be wrong, feel free to say so, I won't take any offense!

Oops. Posted them for the wrong price. :tongue: That's okay, they stay $200 because I said that originally.

-Dan

New price on intercooler kit, $500 shipped.

Sale pending on headers, just waiting for money order to arrive.

I'd be all over that kit if I didn't have a list of things to fix on my car. :frown:

My hood isn't currently on the car, so I couldn't say for sure, but it makes the set up look similar to an '87 style intake, with the turbo still in the hot-air location; so I would imagine it fits just fine.

I ask the question because I prefer the stock, sleeper look. It would be dishearting to put out $500 for the intake and then discover the stock GN hood would not work after installation of the modified intake manifold.