TurboMotion intake kit

motorhead445

I have the chance to purchase a Turbomotion Intake kit that comes with a intercooler&Throttle body(It is a complete kit)With this kit I will have to use a Electric fan(Which Fan will fit?)Also since the manifold has a different throttle Body,Can I use my TE-60 turbo on it?What other mods would I have to do to use this kit?

Alot of people use the ramchargers dual spal fan I have a black magic it's a nice fan kind of pricey tho if I would of seen the ramchargers fan I would have got that. I could be wrong but I was under the impression that you could use any turbo with that kit.

Burnout

With the TurboMotion kit & My Turbo(TE-60) with 42.5 injectors,How much power should I pick up?As of now my car has a cold air induction,Hooker xhaust with straight pipes,stock ECM with ESP Dyno chip(I also have a '87 ECM also if needed)TPS-TEC,Shift kit.The turbo is new &in the box.I dont want to spend $$$ & not get a good power increase.

Unfortunately I can't say - I put my kit on and found out I had 90psi of compression per cylinder.

I would say 70hp wouldn't be out of the question.

if you get those parts installed and dialed in you'll pick up a sh!tpile of power:D.that specific enough for ya?;)

the ramchargers fans aren't spals,but they are a nice affordable kit.that's probably what i'd go with.

you should do yourself a favor and pick up a 16 position maxeffort chip.tuneable from top to bottom and the last chip(race or street) you'll ever have to buy.

later,sean

I'm running a stock 87 fan for now but will upgrade to the ramchargers down the road. After the turbomotion and ford f/m it was a night and day difference. Also I can tell you that a PT-67 won't fit. The fuel rail is going to have to be cut in half and rerouted around the back of the turbo and it will have to sit about 1 1/2 back and up from its original location. So I will have to get the up and down pipes cut open and reworked to fit. But I think I will be able to close the hood. Wish me luck.

Oh and definetly buy that kit before anyone else steals it away from you. They are a super hot item. I have had offers for my intake and there is no way in h*ll I'm selling it.

I have a adustable wastegate if you need one. It has been reclocked so it will fit the turbomotion setup. It would have the nipple sticking right into the turbo outlet, so I reclocked the actuator and welded it. $40 if your interested. Its 2 years old and the car hasn't been running for over a year and has maybe 4k miles on it. Its from poston's.
If you didn't get a turbo inlet bell I have that left over to. Let me know if your interested.