Turbobuick.com on Android

87granny

Tried logging on earlier from my phone and it tells me the web adress has changed permanantly :confused: haven;t had issues before has this happend to anyone else

I first had the same issue on my droid. It was those x rated site I frequent that got in the way(JUST KIDDING)..

There is a setting on bottom the Turbo Buick page that you have to toggle for TURBOBUICK MOBILE device. Once you do you will get the BARE BONES UGLY BETTY version of TB.com

Tried it again today without changing any settings and it works fine :confused: o well mabe the phone got stupid

yea that happened to me. gave me bare bones for a while and now its reg version. idk. it wont let me log on into the other site at all. I ask mod and was told to buy an iphone:biggrin:nice lol

yea that happened to me. gave me bare bones for a while and now its reg version. idk. it wont let me log on into the other site at all. I ask mod and was told to buy an iphone:biggrin:nice lol

As far as the other site you have to down load Opera5 mini browser to get the other site to work. Mine has been fine since the other day

I just loaded taptalk on my phone and love it. I'm flying somewhere over NM as I type :)