TurboBuick.Com Members Specials

The RC fans rocks.. they have to be the best and least expensive fans i have ever bought. I really dig, how they just plugged in to my factory harness. I saw a major difference in the cooling. These by far , are one of the best buys for my GN ever.

Thanks !

Hey Jeff, shoot me an email with a total including shipping for the dual fan setup/adapter harness combo to 42409. I tried to pm ya but I guess the pm machine is broke ;) thnx

silver87t@hotmail.com

fans

Jeff, got the fans last week. thanks for the fast shipping and great product........................................................................Bob :)

Super6 said:
Jeff, got the fans last week. thanks for the fast shipping and great product........................................................................Bob :)

What he said!!! Now, if I can just figger out how to make it work with my high speed switch for racing cool down like the stock one !! Great people to deal with :D

Jeff (Or anyone, really)
Has anyone ever tried these fans on a full size chevy truck? I'm looking to get rid of the clutch fan to increase MPG (Maybe?). They seem to pull enough air to keep a stock 350 happy..............

roc87

We have had alot of customer use them on other vehicles besides turbo Buicks. They work real well. The main thing is if they fit into the accual core of the radiator? Take a measure ment of the core and I will let you know. We have a wiring harness setup by Painless wiring which will allow you to connect it to any car. It works off a thermostatic switch.

after getting one of your dual fans last september and seeng low temps all this summer (with air temps at 100 coolant runs at low 170s ) Im convinced they are a needed item for the turbo buick

picked up another GN with a FMIC and a stock fan an its getting one of your fans as well ,
I just paid for it through your ebay store .
thanks jeff

Jeff@Ramcharger said:
Yep the deal is still on till the owners tell me otherwise.
I see that it's different price on the website, so how should I order?

Sale Ends August 1st

We are going to allow this sale to go on til August 1st. Also be sure to check out our other sale.

Thanks