TurboBuick.Com Members Specials

Jeff@Ramcharger

Here we are back again to give you guys on the board a special. TurboBuick.com members have been so good to us that we want to bring you a great special. Just give us a call at 1-888-293-7267.

Maf Translator/3" MAF Combo - $288.99

Maf Translator/3.5" MAF Combo - $298.99

Maf Translator Plus/3" MAF Combo - $358.99

Maf Translator Plus/3.5" MAF Combo - $368.99

Ramchargers Fans/GN Adapter Harness Combo - $88.00

Accufab Billet Adjustable Regulator - $99.99

Hey Jeff, I have a couple of things I need to get.

Do you sell a single airbag?? My single shot melted my RR and I'd hate to buy 2 bags when I only need one.

Also I was curious what it would run me to buy the fans/adapter, adjustable front shocks (comp. engineering), and the bag, shipped...Feel free to email me at squirtagain@hotmail.com or respond here, doesn't matter to me, whatever you wanna do.

Dual Fans

Got them yesterday,
Installed them today! Seem to pull a ton of air:D . Maybe my A/C will work better this year;)

Can someone fill me in on the dual fan setup? I've seen references to the fans on this board previously. Is this a direct replacement for the '86-'87 GN? Does it mount to the existing fan shroud mounts? Is there any modification needed to hook up the electrical, cutting, splicing?

What is the part number at Ramchargers? Is it in the catalog?

Dual Fan

Yes the deals are still on. The Sale is going to go on till June 30th.
The fans that are on sale is #674001 which does not come with the toggle switch harness. The sale also includes #674002 fan adapter harness which will plug into your factory fan harness and into the #674001 fan.

Dual Fans

The Fans are universal and will fit on the standard F-body radiator. As far as the adapter, I am not sure if it has the same electric fan plug as the Grand National/T-type.

Cooling fans???

Has there been any thought to changing the adapter for the turbo regals to use both the high and low speed relays?? All that would need to happen in the adapter is to include a hot wire to the center connector in the factory buick harness.

fan harness

The factory fan temp sensor can only tell the fan to come on at one desired temp. We are working on a new sensor so that it reads two temps so that the fan can use its low and high speed.

jeff--- can you please send me a fan set up. you can hit the company creditcard. thanks. len

Ramchargers

Just a comment to potential customers:

I have been in touch with Ramchargers regarding an issue that is not regarding a current purchase and they have been VERY prompt, accommodating and courteous with me.

I highly recommend them.

Ravi