Turbo whine

souljasmooth

How can you make your Turbo scream louder? I currently have a TE-44, but might upgrade to a 6776BB in the future. I want to know what I can do to make any turbo whine as loud as possible. I have driven by some cars(non Turbo buicks), and their turbos are extremely loud. Some sound good, some sound too high pitched. What did they do? Thanks.....

my cpt 6176 is pretty nice...I like that whine/whislte combo as well. Really open large exhausts and intake tracts work.

Microphone and 2000watt PA system in the trunk. :biggrin:

The GT series are designed to be a little quieter. Old school compressor is louder.

+1 for the large open exhaust/intake! I also have a TE-44 and it sounds good! Love that low-pitched whistle i hear reverberating off of other cars when they pull up next to me at a light, which is even louder when pulling the car into the garage. Open dump pipe works good too! Thinking of converting to electric dump.

Sometimes my TE-44 makes a screeching sound when building boost. Not sure why or if that's loud enough for you.

How can you make your Turbo scream louder? I currently have a TE-44, but might upgrade to a 6776BB in the future. I want to know what I can do to make any turbo whine as loud as possible. I have driven by some cars(non Turbo buicks), and their turbos are extremely loud. Some sound good, some sound too high pitched. What did they do? Thanks.....

30 lbs of boost should do it! lol;)