Turbo Tweak Chip review...

BoostCrzy

I recently purchased a Chip from Eric @ Turbo Tweak....and here is how it goes ;)

Upon first aquiring my 86 T-Type i noticed quickly that the car had a few short comings from the factory in its ecu programming....chunky idle....and tip in sputter seemed to be a normal ordeal with this thing.....soooooooo......i got online and started to read....and read....and READ.....and came to one conclusion....if the car's sensors and equipment are all functioning properly...then it's probably the ECU....so i first hooked the Turbo Link up and assured that all systems were go and in normal working order.....this being done i turned to the web again for more info and learned that the stock timing that comes with the car is almost TOO aggresive for todays poor quality fuels and is a detriment to the performance boosting enhancements available for the car.....NUFF SAID!.....talked to a few locals and some not-so-locals....and was told the same thing by almost all....talk to Eric ;) ....so i did.

after giving him a description of my setup and plans for the car he sent me a chip... and this thing is AMAZING.....threre are a few key advantages i feel are worth mentioning about the Turbo Tweak chip that places it above the rest...

1. Customer service- Eric is a stand-up guy with open ears and great response time to calls and e-mails(fast shipping too)

2. smooth idle- the car idles in open loop and this in my opinion is fantastic!...my chunky idle went from sputter-bug to glass instantly!....

3. User adjustability- to my knowledge this is the only chip that gives the end user COMPLETE freedom of fuel and timing correction adjustments across a broad range...this allows you to really get your setup dialed in even after an extra mod or two ;)

between these strong points i feel this combination of skill and passion for these tempermental beasts sets Eric and Turbo Tweak ahead of the pack in solid fasion....I recommend them highly.

Jack