Turbo Thunder III

DEL

Turbo Thunder III
We have tenatively set dates of July 19th & 20th 2002 for Turbo Thunder III. This event will take place at Woodburn Dragstrip located in Woodburn, Oregon.

We will be hashing out the details over the winter. We have already spoken to the track and they will put our dates on the schedule. Our initial plan is to run the event the same as the last two which have Friday night test & tune and Saturday eliminations.

We are planning to have a registration fee this time. (most likely $5.00) it will be non-refundable and will be used to pay for event advertising, and awards.

We have set up an e-mail account for those wanting more information. turbothunder@hotmail.com

My goal is to get everyone together for some racing and socializing. Our efforts are 100% volunteer. We will strive to keep things as simple as possible. We may break down the cars into 11.99 and faster and 12.00 and slower brackets.

I will post Hotel info and a "schedule" as soon as we nail down all the details.

Feel free to contact me at turbothunder@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Thank you

Dates Confirmed

Just wanted to mention that the dates for Turbo Thunder III are confirmed. I spoke with the track management and we will have July 19th & 20th on the schedule for 2002.

We will have two lanes dedicated for Buicks on Friday and Saturday. The event Friday will be incorporated into the tracks Friday night Street Legal program, and Saturday we will see the other ET cars and Jr. Dragsters on site. I will also be negotiating for a separate pit area just for Buicks.

More to come...

Turbo Thunder swap meet?

I have a few TR related items n the garage that are just taking up space but are not worth selling on ebay or anywhere else.
I was thinking I would load them in trunk prior to heading to TThunder. If anyone is interested in purchasing cheap or trading TR related items let me know.

Kelly charger tires (235/60R15) on plain black rims

Grey GM seat belt guides (new in box)

Chrome MAF cover

Positive battery cable (still in package)

If anyone has an OTC to get rid of I am interested.

Thanks and see you in July!

Hey Dave,

Just figured out how to turn my computer on. See you at TT3 don't forget to bring my car...

Gurts,

Will do, you bring the wax :)

Did you put a roll cage in that show car yet?

Dave,

Thanks for volunteering to wax my car!!!

I guess I'll need a roll bar to run 11.19s huh?

Fear the Darkside....

Gurts