Turbo (TA64) for Sale

cool 84 2

The turbo (TA64) is the biggest stock appearing turbo out there. It's rated to support mid 10s. 3200 is the minimum recommended stall. Currently running a 2800 with great spool with a 4.1L. It has 12,000 miles mostly freeway (210 mile daily commute) and is less than a year old. The turbo is good, no excessive play, no oil leakages, no bent or broken blades, etc, you'll like this one. Need $475 plus shipping. I'll take some more pictures if anyone needs them.
Regards,
Stan

Note: I took the mounting ears off the turbo since they are 84 specific and cool 84 could not live without them.

The turbo (TA64) is the biggest stock appearing turbo out there. It's rated to support mid 10s. 3200 is the minimum recommended stall. Currently running a 2800 with great spool with a 4.1L. It has 12,000 miles mostly freeway (210 mile daily commute) and is less than a year old. The turbo is good, no excessive play, no oil leakages, no bent or broken blades, etc, you'll like this one. Need $475 plus shipping. I'll take some more pictures if anyone needs them.
Regards,
Stan

Note: I took the mounting ears off the turbo since they are 84 specific and cool 84 could not live without them.
What's the absolute lowest you'd go?

What's the absolute lowest you'd go?

How many old threads are you going to bring up? LOL Please do us a favor and read the dates, its really amusing to see these old posts, but you need to read the dates when these were posted for sale. Thats how it works.
If your looking for a turbo, just put up a WANTED ad in the wanted section :cheers:

I was going to say pretty cool seeing that old of a turbo for sale these days lol
i know! I just sold a te64e last week, it had low low low miles on it. Now im looking for a 6152 and nobody has one lol