Turbo Riv stuff for sale

I am looking for a drivers side exhaust manifold. Do you have one? Let me know,please. Thank you. Mark.

Yes I do. I just want to double check again to make sure its not cracked or anything. If its good how does $40 shipped sound?

Does the manifold exit straight back? (horizontal) If so I will buy it. How much to ship to 49201? Mark.

Yes it does. And like I said in my previous post I will do it for $40 shipped. Sorry I dont have better pics of it but there all I have right now.
turbo riv motor 037.jpg turbo riv motor 036.jpg

Yes,I will buy it. I have not been able to PM since site changes. Would USPS money order be OK? Mark.

As far as the ALT and AC brackets , I think I can also do them for $40 shipped and I will include all the hardware.

Do you need just the turbo or do you want any attaching brackets or the waste gate and such with it?

How about $115 shipped for the turbo and wastegate? That would be $155 for everything shipped.
turbo riv motor 026.jpg turbo riv motor 027.jpg

Hey,I cant find a way to post a PM. I want to send Spidereyes an adress PM,cant find,used to be in user control.Mark.

Click on his avitar and you'll see a pop up. You can see "start conversation"? Click on it and you can PM him.;)