Turbo Regal roller - set up for 455/TH400

gsjimmy1

Some of you all may have been following my GN build over on the V8Buick site and here on the V8 forum. But the time has come to part with this car and make my GS all nice again. OK, this was a fun build. BUT, I have no time to properly finish out the car. The vehicle is a 1982 Turbo Regal (2100 built) that was updated to 1987 trim level.

Options - power windows, power disc brakes, F41 suspension, tilt/cruise/air (have some of the A/C & cruise, gone when I got the car)

THE GOOD

Brand new blue interior (seat covers, headliner, carpet, door panels, visors), buckets, console, B&M Shifter, tilt wheel, boost gauge (factory)

T/A cast iron frame stands - 400/430/455

4.10 rear gears (7.5, 26 spline)

New KYB shocks all around

New Softseal weatherstripping all around

New aluminum radiator and twin electric fans

Brakes rebuilt

'86/'87 intercooler, fan, brackets, alternator, Y bracket, downpipe included, plus a bunch of other Regal stuff

ENGINE & TRANS

I do have a 1972 GS455 engine core, with rebuilt heads that can go with the car, along with a rebuilder TH400.

Motor is complete and comes with a brand new Stage 1 Elgin cam. Will need machining, lifters, gaskets ..... I have not done anything more than tear it down and start to pick up the small parts (cam, crank, some GM gaskets). Trans is needing a rebuild as it is greasy & used (not burnt up).

THE BAD
Still needs a windshield (cracked on pass side) and some paint work done.

Driveline is going back into the GS. It's a roller

Paint was done a couple years ago and does need some work. It's still shiney and presentable (needs a good buff & a bit of spot work)

As I said, only the engine/trans is being pulled, new aluminum radiator & d-shaft are still with the car and it will sit on Buick Ralley wheels.

$3200 - if too high lets talk. (I can discount for the engine & trans) I'll get pic's over the weekend (needs a wash)

Jim

608-963-4996

BUMP

This goes into long term storage in 2 weeks (years, not months), would like someone to use this if possible.

roller project

Well it looks like this car is going into storage this weekend. I'll be on the lookout for for an El Camino body tub. Will be building a Grand Camino out of it. Will be buick powered, AOD, Black out package and so forth. I'd trade the GN/Regal body tub (superstructure & rolling frame, less F41 stuff & interior) for a decent Camino tub in same condition.