Turbo Regal Gauge panels

Not sure why? Works for me... But it is in the For Sale section for details too many to put here.

For you guys getting the "Must log in to view error" Simply click the log in button! Done!

For what it's worth, (Bent6) here on the board made my dash for just under $1,000 and you get to choose your own gauges!

Dash 018.jpg

For you guys getting the "Must log in to view error" Simply click the log in button! Done!

For some reason you have to re-type your user name and password too, even when you've had the remember me boxed checked since the dawn of time.

dash.jpg

Concept drawing. All indicators are back lit LED's

7 gauge cluster with 11 icons.
One 0-140 mph speedometer.
One 0-10000 Tach
One 30-30 Boost gauge
One Volt gauge 8-18
One Fuel level gauge. E-F
One Oil pressure gauge 0-100
One water temp gauge. 100-260

Red brake icon
Red Volts battery icon.
Green left and right turn signals.
Blue high beam headlight icon.
Yellow SES check engine
Yellow low inj fluid.
Green power inj icon.
Green cruise speedo icon.
Red seat belt belted figure icon.
Yellow security pad lock icon.
Will have the plexi glass covering and all contained in the Buick regal cluster.
5 year warranty.

OK guys here is a cool link. An inflation calculator.
I wrote earlier about an AVC GNX style dash I bought back in 1992. It cost $888 well that is equivalent to $1431 of today's money.
So See... you're saving over $200 and have a much better gauge set!;)
Play with this for a while:
http://www.westegg.com/inflation/

:woot: OK Update
The price range of packages runs from $759 to $1079.
For an extra $95 you can have it prewired or if you are an electrical guru;) Do your own wiring, there are choices of faces (white/ black) and others including bezel selection.
The regular Performance (air core gauges) will operate down to 2000 PPM and will not require the signal multiplier/buffer(JTR sender). Performance II, 1969, Redline (Stepper motor gauge) will.
The site will only take orders until Dec 14th.
But I welcome everyone to window shop but if you have not contacted me previously; please PM me and let me know if you placed an order.
I am tracking orders for quality assurance.
Only 50% deposit is required at this time.
http://www.newvintageusa.com/buickgn.html