turbo regal forsale

killa

T type forsale. Tons of mods,alky control injection, 6262 ,front mount intercooler 60lb injectors. Stall, flesh tranny.30 spine axle with tru trak posi. Fresh paint and new black tweed interior. New electric gauges. Arp head and rod bolts. Up graded cam. Alot more. $31,000 invested ,serious calls only please. Very busy. Rob 817 657 683nine

This is why we have a cars for sale section. You need to post a desired price you want for it.
I also tried posting it their too.. but can't get anything to work right. My time is limited most of the time. Mr. Char! Best offer. I will post pic when I can get on a real computer.

Pictures posted for Killa - I have no affiliation with the car, just doing the guy a favor.

Yes ,I'm sorry.
I sent you a PM with my email. I'm about to head off to be bed in a bit cause I get up at 4 a every day and I'm lazy. But you can text me at 973-4six4-two7five8. I'm just looking for some details and location.

I sent you a PM with my email. I'm about to head off to be bed in a bit cause I get up at 4 a every day and I'm lazy. But you can text me at 973-4six4-two7five8. I'm just looking for some details and location.
K