87 Limited T Gold/Tan Leather

Slo87Gn

Tried this once before when I was in need of a little dough! Looks like wife found a new house and I am again looking for a little dough. I have rebuilt the motor since last add and added some parts while trouble shooting a few issues mistakes I made. But she is running absolutely great right now with only 335 miles on fresh motor She has only seen 14-61 psi in the last 50 miles testing to make sure the boost tune worked ok. I have it turned way down during breakin.

I will consider all reasonable offers I have tons of money in this car now on top of most all the original stock parts and some extras.

This is a Limited Leather interior car only 1035 of these were made. Cold A/C Heater, AM/FM CD clarion stereo, tinted windows, Door panel lighting, Headlinder has the reading lights. Old manz sleeper hot rod. Car is mostly original with 139025 miles on body Texas car 5 owners clear Carfax. Has one Nickle size cancer spot where the water didnt run out the drain holes in driver door front bottom corner. No rust anywhere else.

Original 231v6 .030 with Fresh 75 miles on it, Speed Pro Forged teflon coated pistons w/ 1/2" ARP Studs, Billet mains, stock crank, Eagle Rods, Fully ported stock heads with new valves, new bronze guides, new 5 angle valve job, new springs, new cometic head gaskets, new felpro intake set, Hydraulic Roller cam converstion 218 220 .496 .509 Hydralic Roller cam, all done by Bill Duke.
Jonh Craig LIMIT ENG. 70 MM 3 BOLT TURBO P-TRIM WITH 4 INCH INLET 2 1/2 OUTLET new, Presicion Front mount, Precision remote oil filter kit, TR Waste gate tool, TR A pillar guage pod, LED Shift light, Dakota Digital Vac/Boost guage,Auto meter Ultra volt, oil, water guages,160Power stat, TR Air Bags,SMC progressive controlled alky with dual nozzles, ported TB, Terry Houston 3" Down Pipe and Dump setup for an electric add on if you want, Magnaflo 2.75" mandrel bent tubing Dual Mufflers, Scanmaster 5.6, Turbo Tweak alky chip for 26-28 PSI, Drive Shaft Safety loop, New Walbro 340 pump with hotwire, 60lb Injectors, GN High performance Black valve covers, has an LS1 Trans Am Vaccum pump I used with a moroso catch can to pull some vaccum on the crancase through the breathers. It is wired to the alky system so when the alky system comes on during boost so does the pump.Dual Fans with adapters, TR PCV in line check valve, Trans Am Cam Sensor cap, New Red Top Battery, Billet Fuel Reglator, Fuel Guage with braided hose, New coil pack, new plug wires, New ECM/Coil Pack with spare, spare cam sensore, spare MAF, New sensors, Battery kit for trunk, Trans cooler, Tubular lower control arms, new upper bushings, New brakes, convterted to brake booster from hydro boost, New front coil springs. Also have factory sway bars front and rear and many other stock parts.

New Mickey Thompson 26x6 Front runner tires on 15x4" Weld Rod Lites, New 275 60 15 Generals on 15x8 Weld Rod Lites, Also have 6 factory original turbines 15x8s.

Fresh TH200r4 Jason Henderson
Alto Red Wide band, Alto Red Eagle direct clutches. Billet Shaft, CK Forward Drum, CK Shift Kit, .500 Boost Valve, .296 Rev Boost Valve, 10 vein Pump high rev ring kit, Hardened Stator support, Billet Servo,4th piston cut down for 3 alto red eagle clutches, Direct clutch is dual fed, All new roller clutches thrust washers and bearings.
PTC3600 stall

I will knock off $1500 if I keep the Weld wheels.
This car has more new parts than most new cars on any car lot and runs far better than any of them!!! It will go up in value where they will drop so you can not go wrong owning this car at this price I have invest over 20K so your saving money at my expense.

Email firebird383@charter.net or call cell 817-917-2354
Car is in Weatherford Tx 76087

Here is my add on Racing Junk with some more pictures.

Race Ads | For Sale: 1987 Buick Limited Turbo T GN

12-15-2007-10-1.jpg

12-15-2007-09-1.jpg

12-15-2007-01-5.jpg

100_1877_00.jpg

100_1932.jpg

100_1897.jpg

100_1898.jpg

100_1896.jpg

100_1895.jpg

100_1894.jpg

he has the price posted in the racing junk ad, that he has referenced in his post. 16,500

I am asking $16,500. I am sure everyone here has a reasonable Idea of what is invested and what it cost to get here with one of these fine machines.

I will intertain any reasonable offer and thanks for taking the time to look.

Cash Price change.

Will take $14,500 everything or $12,950 without Rod Lites with stock wheels and tires. I have a set of 28x9 almost new slicks I will let go with the extra pair of stock wheels.

Will race any 3500lb + pump gas car on DOTs for cash to prove it is fast! ;)

ill take that bet supertuner, for 500$ pump gas ac and the top comes down! i can speak for the car, super clean and looks great!

SSK:biggrin:

ill take that bet supertuner, for 500$ pump gas ac and the top comes down! i can speak for the car, super clean and looks great!

SSK:biggrin:

Sup Shreveport! :D You had a chance but you went home! :tongue:

I Sold her just this weekend bro!!!:(

Good to hear from ya but your welcome to run my other car if ya want I'll spot ya 2 and the hit for $500. ;)

car

But she is running absolutely great right now with only 335 miles on fresh motor She has only seen 14-61 psi in the last 50 miles testing to make sure the boost tune worked ok. I have it turned way down during breakin.

I would hope that it would be fast at 61 psi of boost :p :eek: ;)

Just messing with ya. I know it was a keystroke mistake.

Nice Limited.

Sup Shreveport! :D You had a chance but you went home! :tongue:

I Sold her just this weekend bro!!!:(

Good to hear from ya but your welcome to run my other car if ya want I'll spot ya 2 and the hit for $500. ;)

i didnt say my car lol. i may take that bet! we will just have to wait and see. lmao!!! ill be back over to see yall in the next few weeks hopefully!

i didnt say my car lol. i may take that bet! we will just have to wait and see. lmao!!! ill be back over to see yall in the next few weeks hopefully!

Oh I see ho wit is getting sneaky! :p

If you guys have a fast one ready and want some races I'll be able and willing to have some fun and bet a little $$ for your time comming over!

It will be good to see ya again.

LOL WES Id say 61 was a mistake too! :eek: I didn't even notice. was 14-16 :D

Sorry in case no one noticed it is SOLD. I traded it for a race car plus a good bit of cash. However the guy that got it may let it go he trades and sell a good bit. he did get it for his dad but ya never know. If you want his number I'll give it to ya.

It ran 10.50s/12x with the 63MM turbo and stock headers. It has only been through break in process and is still set on 14-16 psi right now. They gentleman wants me to help him tune it when he is ready to turn it up.