Turbo Rebuilder

Do yourself a favor and have your turbo rebuilt by a company that powers
TurboBuick.com My last turbo repair was with Precision Turbo. Quick turn around and was a good price.

What is wrong with your turbo? What turbo is it? Changing a remanufactured center section is fairly easy after you get the turbo off your car. Where are you located in Missouri?

Craig
STL, MO

What is wrong with your turbo? What turbo is it? Changing a remanufactured center section is fairly easy after you get the turbo off your car. Where are you located in Missouri?

Craig
STL, MO

'2 Gns' is in Columbia. Not sure what was wrong with his turbo though. He has been busy a recently and told me that he has not been able to make any posts.

I don't have a turbo yet, however, planning on installing 86/87 turbo on my 84 GN in the future. The reason I want to upgrade the 86/87 turbo is to increase it's booast. Would this be a waste of money or would it be wise to purchase a new or used aftermarket turbo? By the way, I just purchased a Turbomotion kit and will be upgrading to an intercooler. Planning on installing the kit on a 4.1 . Any input would be welcome.