Turbo Pint glasses and Buick Grand National custom magnets

Status
Not open for further replies.

three turbos

NUNLKME
Thought you guys might be interested in some custom etched pint glasses made up by my better half. These can be done in T-type,Turbo-t, Grand national etc... These are being sold for $6 ea. plus the ride. The magnets measure roughly 2" across and these are strong they dont slide down your fridge very cool for your garage fridge ,office etc... These are sold at $6 ea. also plus the ride. There will be more turbo stuff to come!!:)

Attachments

• IMG_5953.jpg
    IMG_5953.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_5956.jpg
    IMG_5956.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 341
What does the Grand National lettering look like on the glasses?

I'd like a GNX, 3 Grand National, and 1 Turbo-T glass.

Could we get whatever we want etched on the mugs? If so, I'd like to get the nickname for my car made.

OIL MAN the price would determine what kind of sweat your referring to!! LMAO I told her you would want one, I will make sure yours is EXTRA Special buddy. You will have to pm me or call with your current addy so you can sit on the patio in the sun and enjoy it there.

More Glasses!

IMG_5972.jpgIMG_5976.jpgIMG_5974.jpg
I would like to see the Grand National glasses.

marleyskater420 and Turbotime Thanks for the intrest! Here is the Grand National Glass you requested to see. I have done it in 2 differtent size fonts! I have also posted a pic of a Turbo-T one! Thanks Again!!

Sorry to close this thread, but our supporting vendors do no appreciate people making products to sell on the message board. You guys have to understand that our supporting vendors pay to advertise their products on this site. If you're an individual selling one or two drinking glasses that have Buick logos that's one thing, but if you're manufacturing items to intentionally sell on this site, then you need to contact an administrator about becoming a supporting vendor. It's not fair to the guys that pay to sell their products here.

Status
Not open for further replies.