Turbo Oil Drain line gasket part #

JimP

Does anyone know the part number for the turbo oil drain line gasket, the one which site beneath the turbo into the return oil line?

I need to get one locally, here is a pic as well, Thank You!
Gasket-Turbo-Oil-Drain.jpg

You can get them from Kirban's.
Give Pete Hoffman a call, or check his parts for sale post:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/gaskets-gaskets-and-more.408158/
I don't know if it is available individually at a local parts store.
I was hoping to get one locally, I'm in Canada. I wasn't sure if there were one others had used, possibly for other cars that might be more readily available. If all else fails I'll order it's just the wait, time is not on my side.

Maybe you could buy gasket material at your parts store and cut out the holes with a razor blade knife? Doesn't look like rocket science. Should get you to the nearest car show and home, anyway.

Does anyone know the part number for the turbo oil drain line gasket, the one which site beneath the turbo into the return oil line?

I need to get one locally, here is a pic as well, Thank You!View attachment 223693

Hey Jim,

What part of Canada are you located in?

LMK, as I think I may have an extra one laying around & could send it out Canada Post or Courier?
I'm in Mississauga, Ontario (just outside of Toronto) in the GTA.

dave

Last edited:
If you need it ASAP, you can use Anaerobic Sealent. Works much better than the gasket IMO.

Here is a picture. Hardens in the absence of air. No leaks.

Attachments

• 1400331660306.jpg
    1400331660306.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 120
Thank You Rick and Dave, I do have some gasket material I guess I can make my own, never seen the sealant before, but I know the local parts store has loctite stuff. I had a bit of a panic attack last night working on the car, I had everything but the gasket ( I have it just don't know where it went, I had bought a few from GBody to have, I guess I will find them when I don't need them ). I think I'll make my own, I just wasn't thinking outside the box, thanks guys.

David, I'm located in Ottawa if you're ever out this way let me know.

Jim

when you get the new gasket trace it in your gasket material and make a few more. and also the throttlebody and upper plenum gaskets, iac, vacuum block are discontinued so make some of those too.

when you get the new gasket trace it in your gasket material and make a few more. and also the throttlebody and upper plenum gaskets, iac, vacuum block are discontinued so make some of those too.
Those gaskets are all available from Pete Hoffman at Kirban's. And for 84/85, too. :)

I made mine out of the divider out of a Miller Lite 30 pack. Since you're in Canadia perhaps Molsen will work. 'cause you know, the metric system.