Turbo lou's work

Josh Beacock

Here's my rebuilt motor from turbo Lou and man does it run like a bat outta hell slow for him of course but fast for me haha

image-2904392697.jpg

My new turbo with 3" rjc downpipe

image-3296144679.jpg

The whole motor done he reprinted my radiator cover and my engine bay for me free of charge

More pics

He made a bracket for me to help save motor mounts

image-796272191.jpg

image-1390119183.jpg

Put my new custom valve covers on for me

image-1105467883.jpg

He also put a rjc boost controller on for me and I didn't even ask him to do it he helps you out like that a lot

image-3903997656.jpg

Installed my rjc 4 inch exhaust for me as well as giving me a test pipe to go with it

image-2683048379.jpg

Even waxed my hood for me to show me how nice my paint can be

image-2715758112.jpg

Before the wax huge difference

Thanks Lou you helped me out a bunch love the way my car drives snappy shifting now too and MORE POWER! Burns that's tires like nobody's business lol

More pics

He made a bracket for me to help save motor mounts

View attachment 182206

View attachment 182208

Put my new custom valve covers on for me

View attachment 182212

He also put a rjc boost controller on for me and I didn't even ask him to do it he helps you out like that a lot

View attachment 182213

Installed my rjc 4 inch exhaust for me as well as giving me a test pipe to go with it

View attachment 182214

Even waxed my hood for me to show me how nice my paint can be

View attachment 182215

Before the wax huge difference

Thanks Lou you helped me out a bunch love the way my car drives snappy shifting now too and MORE POWER! Burns that's tires like nobody's business lol
Thanks Josh, You forgot the speedo cable & head assm. that I also fixed. Don't be in a hurry to wear out that poor engine either. Lou

Oh yeah I knew I was forgetting something! haha and don't worry I'm not, just today was my "test" day it'll just be cruising from now on unless someone comes next to me and wants to get posted in the kill section haha :)

The Chicken is currently wounded he broke his trans & lost his job all in one day. He's the third person I know that either recently got laid off or had to shut his business down. Meanwhile Obama is more concerned about gay rights than the economy ? :(

That motor will go, I know it. Josh just needs to be kind to it. It's not meant for flogging.

Congrats Josh, Lou is brilliant with these cars. Listen to him and you won't go wrong.

TurboTGuy said:
That motor will go, I know it. Josh just needs to be kind to it. It's not meant for flogging.

Congrats Josh, Lou is brilliant with these cars. Listen to him and you won't go wrong.

Yeah any motor will go eventually lol but it's set up pretty good right now just cruising it and taking Lou's advice on things. A full throttle run every once in a while that's it only if theirs a challenge haha

Yeah any motor will go eventually lol but it's set up pretty good right now just cruising it and taking Lou's advice on things. A full throttle run every once in a while that's it only if theirs a challenge haha

I think you misunderstood the "go" part about that engine.

Talk to Lou, he'll explain my history with it. :)

TurboTGuy said:
I think you misunderstood the "go" part about that engine.

Talk to Lou, he'll explain my history with it. :)

No not at all brother. I'm gonna take care of it make sure everything is good at all times the scanmaster helps me. I know it's not meant to beat the shit out of it or it won't last. Didn't mean to come off like a dic* I'm still new to the game but learning slowly thanks to Lou. Thanks for the wise words though :)