Turbo Limited for sale

SMS

For Sale Turbo Limited

This car is a converted 1986 87k mile NA Limited that I purchased in 2007 at BG from a board member here. I am only selling it because of health issues. This car is indescernable from a 1987 turbo limited unless you look at the VIN or the trunk sticker. It is clean with no body rust anywhere.

The shortblock is all stock, and the trans is a fresh stock re-built 200-4r with a new Pats 10" 3200 stall LU converter. Turbo is a ta-52 w/ a THDP, PTE stock location IC,ScanMaster, Innovate wide band LC-2, and a powerlogger.Exhaust is an ATR stainless single shot. Tires are like new BFG TA 235/60's on powder coated T-type rims. Since purchase, I have added 60lb Motoron injectors, Weber ported heads, and intake, TurboTweak chip,HR PartsnStuff LCA's and a RJC power plate.

Interior is mint, and I have replaced the headliner. This car has the COMPLETE drivetrain from a turbo regal including 8.5 posi rear, wiring harness,dash,A/C system (converted to 134) NOS 87 chrome grill, and all the wiring for a PowerMaster system in case you want to add one. The body was lifted off the frame during the conversion, and all the body bushings were replaced and the proper fuel lines added. Car has no squeaks and drives tight.

I had the roof and trunk repainted last fall as the original paint was faded and checked. The rear fillers were also replaced. There is no rust on the body anywhere, as the car was rust proofed when new. All basic turbo regal mods have been done including Walbro 340, hotwire, S-10 brake cylinders, long shoes, and a line-lock. This car is perfect for someone who wants to hot-rod a Limited, but doesn't want to pay 15k+ for one, or tear up an original. I have driven this car to a 11.43 @ 116 after adding the ported heads/intake. Also drove it home from BG so it is very reliable. Car is located in SW Michigan, and I can send all the pictures you want, but serious replies only please, and no trades. Price is $10500 or make reasonable offer. I have enclosed a link for pictures of the transformation, plus a few others.
Pictures by SMS454 - Photobucket

DSC00036.jpg
DSC00004.jpg
DSC00005.jpg
DSC00029.jpg
DSC00034.jpg

You could not buy a stock car as clean as this one, and modify it to this level for anywhere near this price. This mornings headlines on the net said: "Economic Ministers See Break In Storm Clouds". So c'mon people, spend that money!:biggrin:

Not for $10,500 for an 86 NA converted car they are not.
The real ones are not even moving.
It does look like a nice car.
Good luck

That's funny, the interested people I did have thought the car was fairly priced. It's usually the broke-a$$ tire kickers that complain about the price.

That's funny, the interested people I did have thought the car was fairly priced. It's usually the broke-a$$ tire kickers that complain about the price.

LMAO...good for you. That is the truth.

Good luck with your sale...very nice car. Don't give it away.

Steve,

This car looks familiar!! Sorry to hear you are selling.

Bump for a very nice car (that I converted). This car is correct all the way down to the fuel/vapor/brake lines and wiring harnesses.

To Any serious buyer: I have pics that I took during the conversion.

"REAL" interest is usually best guaged by dead presidents. Sharp car. Here's a bump for you. Good luck with the sale!

I can personally vouch for this car. I was there the day Steve took delivery of it at BG. Everything that has been done to the car is absolutely 100% correct and done by someone who knew exactly what they were doing. ( turbodave231 ) Basically a frame off resto/conversion. You will not find another Buick this nice for the money, especially with the attention to detail put into it with factory NOS parts. That price is excellent for what you get. I know Steve personally. I bought his last car from him and he wouldn't sell anything that was questionable. I really wish I had the means to get this car as it is one heck of a nice car.

Good luck with the sale buddy. Someone is going to get a real steal with this one.
TTT for ya.

Patrick

buick

nice buick wish it were mine! can u call me if u still have this buick? i have my brother that lives in southgate that can look at it 4 me. sal 954-822-3295 if i buy this buick it would be #9

If anyone need a picture of anything specific, let me know. There is nothing to hide on this car.

very very nice.
this is exactly what i need in a second buick, just dont have the room.
cant believe its not sold yet, good luck with the sale.