Turbo Limited for sale

SMS

This car is a converted 1986 NA Limited that I purchased last year at BG from a board member here. This car is indescernable from a 1987 turbo limited unless you look at the VIN or the trunk sticker. The shortblock is all stock, and the trans is a fresh stock re-built 200-4r with a new Pats 10" 3200 stall LU converter. Turbo is a ta-52 w/ a THDP.Exhaust is an ATR stainless single shot. Tires are like new BFG TA 235/60's on powder coated T-type rims. Since purchase, I have added 60lb Motoron injectors, Weber ported heads, and intake, TurboTweak chip,and a RJC power plate. Interior is mint, and I have replaced the headliner. This car has the COMPLETE drivetrain from a turbo regal including 8.5 posi rear, wiring harness,dash,A/C system (converted to 134) NOS 87 chrome grill, and all the wiring for a PowerMaster system in case you want to add one. The one thing the car does need is paint on the roof and trunk lid, as it is original, and kind of flat looking. There is no rust on the body anywhere, as the car was rust proofed when new. All basic turbo regal mods have been done including Walbro 340, hotwire, S-10 brake cylinders, long shoes, and a line-lock. Car also has HR parts-n-stuff LCA's. This car is perfect for someone who wants to hot-rod a Limited, but doesn't want to pay 15k+ for one, or tear up an original. I have driven this car to a 11.43 @ 116 after adding the ported heads/intake. Also drove it home from BG so it is very reliable. Other interests made me decide to sell it. Car is located in sw Michigan, and I can send all the pictures you want, but serious replies only please. Price is $10500 obo.

I am pretty sure I remember that car from the for sale thread. If I remember correctly it was on rollers or something and looked totally mint! Good luck on the sale.

Thanks, Turbodave231 converted the car. I can assure you it was a clean 100% conversion. all new body mounts, correct fuel lines, wiring etc.

Steve

This car is a converted 1986 NA Limited that I purchased last year at BG from a board member here. This car is indescernable from a 1987 turbo limited unless you look at the VIN or the trunk sticker. The shortblock is all stock, and the trans is a fresh stock re-built 200-4r with a new Pats 10" 3200 stall LU converter. Turbo is a ta-52 w/ a THDP.Exhaust is an ATR stainless single shot. Tires are like new BFG TA 235/60's on powder coated T-type rims. Since purchase, I have added 60lb Motoron injectors, Weber ported heads, and intake, TurboTweak chip,and a RJC power plate. Interior is mint, and I have replaced the headliner. This car has the COMPLETE drivetrain from a turbo regal including 8.5 posi rear, wiring harness,dash,A/C system (converted to 134) NOS 87 chrome grill, and all the wiring for a PowerMaster system in case you want to add one. The one thing the car does need is paint on the roof and trunk lid, as it is original, and kind of flat looking. There is no rust on the body anywhere, as the car was rust proofed when new. All basic turbo regal mods have been done including Walbro 340, hotwire, S-10 brake cylinders, long shoes, and a line-lock. Car also has HR parts-n-stuff LCA's. This car is perfect for someone who wants to hot-rod a Limited, but doesn't want to pay 15k+ for one, or tear up an original. I have driven this car to a 11.43 @ 116 after adding the ported heads/intake. Also drove it home from BG so it is very reliable. Other interests made me decide to sell it. Car is located in sw Michigan, and I can send all the pictures you want, but serious replies only please. Price is $10500 obo.

Here is a link for pics:

86 Regal Limited pictures from cars photos on webshots

Hope this helps! Good luck with the sale! Looks like a good deal to me! It also looks like you have invested a good bit of time and money even after buying it! :biggrin: