turbo lawnmower

Give it a half hour. Just kidding. I have no clue. Just saw that nobody else responded and didn't want u 2 feel left out:D

It will never spool up. You need something smaller, like off a Japanese turbo bike.

They make turbo kits for sleds, maybe one of those would be small enough

A sled moves A LOT more air than a 12hp briggs. Mine was 120hp from 600cc's. The turbo kits being offered now add 40 hp out of the box, imagine what it would do on C16:eek:

LOL, no your turbo is a bit to big, but i have one here that im gonna be turbocharging a 2 cyl motorcycle engine for my go cart with, its supposedly the smallest turbo made, came off of a honda CX500T bike, 1982 vintage. i cant wait to see how it does, should work fine on a 12 hp briggs too, go search for seca turbo on ebay, you should get a few matches, thats a 650cc yamaha seca that was turboed from the factory, turbo is small enough for what you wanna do.

Anyone got any links to these snowmobiles, turbo lawnmowers from sears (???????! WOW) etc? thanks

wonder if i can get it to work on my kz1000 its got something like 115 hp. then i could drop the whole engine in a lawn mower instead of the go cart that i was planing on

NO OFFENSE, BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE DUMBEST THREAD I'VE EVER SEEN. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH A TURBO LAWNMOWER????????????????????????????? YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING TO MUCH TOOL TIME! YOU MUST HAVE A TON OF XTRA TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

IF I MISUNDERSTOOD, AND YOU ARE PUTTING THIS MOTOR IN A GO KART, THEN DISREGUARD THE LAST POST. THAT WOULD BE SWEET.

yeah like what the heck was buick thinking putting a turbo on a family car ...what the heck ya gonna do with it ..:D

People race lawnmowers. Ive seen em on tv ,neat and their pretty fast too. Its like a little autocross course and they dont have decks.

NO OFFENSE, BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE DUMBEST THREAD I'VE EVER SEEN. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH A TURBO LAWNMOWER????????????????????????????? YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING TO MUCH TOOL TIME! YOU MUST HAVE A TON OF XTRA TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

theres alittle button on the left of your keyboard that says caps lock, use it.

ive got a big yard i think it would be cool if i could do it in 5 or 6 mins instead of 4 hours, that would give me more time to work on my gn or t type.