Turbo, Injectors, TT Chip, & more Perf. Parts

ROYAL_6

Moving on to a different/bigger combo. So im in the market of selling my current combo.. Im trying to sell everything as a combo package if possible. some parts are still on my car (parked and not driven).. Please no low ballers, everything is negotiable, im not trying to get rich off of this parts, just trying to sell them... thank you for stoping by, and feel free to ask me any questions, i will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge. thanks.
(everything is plus shipping)

1. TA60 with Precision .63 exhaust housing. $550
2. 60/65 pound injectors (less than 30 minutes run time on them) $250
3.TurboTweak Chip for matching TA60/60#s (less than 30 minute run time)$65
Ill let all 3 go for $800.

4. LT1 Maff sensor and Translator-Plus $100 OBO....
5. Aluminum Drums $100. (never used)
6. FTS Cam (Flat-tap) 208/208 Brand New Never Used Still In Box $100
7. 3inch Crome Inlet Pipe $50
8. Hye-Tech Performance Headers (ATR Style) USED ( dinged and scratch)
still seal and work great. $400 OBO

I have few other parts, just have to go through my garage and see what other things im not going to use from current combo. Everything is negotiable. Some parts i will not sell unless other are sold along with them. Thank you for your intrest. Pictures for those serious buyers only. Thanks. :biggrin: :)

What is the condition of the Turbo? How many miles on it?

Thanks

im not exactly sure on the milage on it, (sorry) but the turbo runs great.. no shaft play.. sorry i couldnt answer your question with exact milage..

all PMs answered.. i will try and get pictures for all those that requested some.. please PM your email address for those that did not send one, if not just look on here (thred) and i will try posting some onto here... thanks again to all.. :biggrin: :)

any one has any tricks how to resize (shrink) pictures?? ive been trying to shrink them down, but havent had any luck.. thanks..