Turbo Guru Bison

Lil Truck

I spend to much time here....
I have followed Bison's posts on turbo performance for the past 2 years and learned just a small amount of the what he knows from it. So with this knowledge I finally came to the hard decision of changing out my 6265 for what fit my combo and my stock appearing look.

I contacted Bison and confirmed my turbo selection, he agreed but had more input that we discussed. He made me an offer with a trade out that sounded great, he said he need to order parts and it would be about 10 days. I removed my turbo and got it ready to ship CA-CT. On the 10th day I had just shipped my turbo when I received a photo of my new turbo from Bison, he ask for my shipping address I expected it would be a week before it arrived. I was surprised when UPS arrived just 2 days later! There was complete trust with this transaction each to ship no paper work.

The turbo is installed and performing better than expected, my lag problems are gone and the top end performance just as good, maybe better! I need to get to the strip!

Thank you Brian (Bison)
You can trust in this man! (So rare these days)
Sincerely,
Steve

If you really wanna be impressed about his knowledge...forget turbos, that's child's play. Ask him about strippers!!! The Worlds Foremost Hands-on Expert!!!
...or so I've heard!!! Wink wink

If you really wanna be impressed about his knowledge...forget turbos, that's child's play. Ask him about strippers!!! The Worlds Foremost Hands-on Expert!!!
...or so I've heard!!! Wink wink

I may get the chance to do that if he makes it out to San Diego for the Bates Nut Farm Buick Show and BBQ June 2? :rolleyes:
If you have not been invited Brian, you are now!

I have followed Bison's posts on turbo performance for the past 2 years and learned just a small amount of the what he knows from it. So with this knowledge I finally came to the hard decision of changing out my 6265 for what fit my combo and my stock appearing look.

I contacted Bison and confirmed my turbo selection, he agreed but had more input that we discussed. He made me an offer with a trade out that sounded great, he said he need to order parts and it would be about 10 days. I removed my turbo and got it ready to ship CA-CT. On the 10th day I had just shipped my turbo when I received a photo of my new turbo from Bison, he ask for my shipping address I expected it would be a week before it arrived. I was surprised when UPS arrived just 2 days later! There was complete trust with this transaction each to ship no paper work.

The turbo is installed and performing better than expected, my lag problems are gone and the top end performance just as good, maybe better! I need to get to the strip!

Thank you Brian (Bison)
You can trust in this man! (So rare these days)
Sincerely,
Steve
What turbo did you go with?He has mine right now and he will be the only one I will deal with on turbo's from now on!!!!

It will depend on your overall combination and driving style.
Brian will help you make the right decision!