Turbo FS: 6776E journal $500 +shipping

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
I bought this turbo a few years ago off of Dave England, I think. This turbo was never put on my car. It was bought and kept in the same box that it arrived to my doorstep in.

This is is older PTE67 76trim turbo. It has a .63 A/R turbine housing and compressor housing, I believe. This is NOT a ball-bearing turbo, it is a journal bearing.

Everything looks great on the turbo, and I have zero reason to believe that there is anything wrong with it. As far as I know, it is in tip-top shape.

Turbo does not come with the actuator. If you would like that, it would be $40 more.

Buyer pays for shipping. I will ship either UPS or Fedex insured.

If you are interested in the turbo, please email me at 1987GN@gmail.com or call my cell at 707 362 6030 (best way to reach me)

Maybe I have been outta the game longer than I thought...I figured this would be a great deal at $500...??

I can throw in a free can of spraypaint for whoever buys the turbo ;) and Ill even autograph the box I ship it in! -No additonal charge!! Hahah

It looks nice..I have a somewhat stock motor with a larger then stock ic..art cat 10" convertor..36lb injectors..You think this is to much turbo?