Turbo for factory heads

Hi guys, are you guys running the big hpc 64mm with the stock .63 Tnetics a/r housing? There should be some sort of match between the comp wheel and a/r housing.
.63 Tnetics is similar to the Garrett .63...Its a 500-515hp a/r.

Atr doble pump have so upgrade de lines is next ...well alki too. Thanks gays For the advice

Hi guys, are you guys running the big hpc 64mm with the stock .63 Tnetics a/r housing? There should be some sort of match between the comp wheel and a/r housing.
.63 Tnetics is similar to the Garrett .63...Its a 500-515hp a/r.
ive run the pte.85,pte.63,and the turboneticcs,82 and .63 and they all have been in the 9's.its all in the combo

We have the .82 turbonetic give us 4 moré miles in the 1/8 on the same bust 21

To bad you guys are limited to 3 bolt housing because these bw s300 units are awesome bang for the buck. Even the new sxe supercore are very reasonably priced. These turbo's flow a ton of air for sure. You can buy a brand new s363 for $550 shipped. And with the 83 ar twin scroll it would be an excellent street turbo.

We have the .82 turbonetic give us 4 moré miles in the 1/8 on the same bust 21
the ex housing is not a restriction on an iron head at 21 psi.must have been something else if that's what you have truly seen

what makes you think im limited on a 3 bolt Ive seen over 800 with one;)
I was talking about a $550 turbo that will make the same power as a $1000-$2000 turbo. You don't have to convince me, I know the 3 bolt configuration works.

I was talking about a $550 turbo that will make the same power as a $1000-$2000 turbo. You don't have to convince me, I know the 3 bolt configuration works.
I don't know what limit of a 3bolt but I do know it supports more than 95% of the guys on here will run.. I know its been deep 8s.. Does anybody know what the limit/fastest a turbo Buick has gone in a 3bolt?

now I understand:)there are a lot of good turbos out there its a great time to be into performance.

Its not really a $550 turbo since a supercore does not have an exhaust housing. I have a 366 that was machined to go in a Precision .82 3 bolt housing that works really well. We just put the new 369 4 bolt on a 109 motor with TA heads should be running any day. I think it will be very fast