Turbo el camino

dave a

This is all new as you can see alot of work went into this car I would like to know if the car warrants the $35k asking price. Built by a reputable turbo builder in Pennsylvania most of you should know this car(at least seen it) I've owned a few off the wall inter-cooled turbo cars 67 Nova,70 GS ragtop,cobra kit car, as well as a bunch of gn's and t-types however I'm getting older and the ambition to build another is fading and would rather buy one done. I know personal entertainment has a price but is this worth $35K. Thanks I wasn't sure if this qualified as a non buick listing but figured I get more opinions here than in the non buick thread. It is grand national front to back motor,trans,rear,interior,etc. There's 150 miles on the conversion and everything is new or redone. Thanks for any help

Attachments

• turbo elcamino1.jpg
    turbo elcamino1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 364
  • turbo elcamino2.jpg
    turbo elcamino2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 364
  • turbo elcamino3.jpg
    turbo elcamino3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 362
  • turbo elcamino4.jpg
    turbo elcamino4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 362
  • turbo elcamino5.jpg
    turbo elcamino5.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 363
$35,000 ???

$35,000 ? I don't see it being worth that much. There may be alot of time and money in the car no doubt, and a nice car but it's still an 80's chevy El Camino with just a TR drive train in it! It don't like anything special was done like the black El camino that has been at BG. It had the whole front clip off a grand national and was painted black to match the GN, with GN emblems and all.

Nice clean car! But I personally don't think it will bring $35,000

Scot W.

car looks very nice and it seems to be done right. i'm no expert but i thought hybrids brought less money than true TRs. If that were a T in that condition I'd guess it would be in the $15k to $20k range. The car is awesome but I don't see it being anywhere near 35k. 35k might be able to get you a restored real SS big block camino from the much more desireable years.

No the car does not warrant a $35k asking price. It's worth maybe $15k tops......and that's on a really really good day. And I use the term "maybe" very loosely. As mentioned it's just another 80's Elky, nothing special.

Id have to definaltly agree with the above statement,to get 15k would be hard to do and would only go to that certain person wanting that set-up,which will be hard to find...Id say in this market your going to have a hard time breaking 10k out of that car,imo...You definatly wont see anything close to the money your thinking,its not a 'rare"clean mint GN that may bring 15k,its a elcamino...Its very nicely done tho,very clean car...