Turbo donk?

I don't particularly care for the color of the car listed, but if a man has the money and desire to build something that he likes why is there so much hate or disgust because it may not be what you particularly care for. What means performance and love for a GN owner maybe the same for the owner of another model vehicle? Here in GA I have several buddies that have built cars like this (motor wise) not necessarily donks, but things like Chevy II's, chevelle's, Monte Carlos, and 442's with "motors not swiped" just built to perform turbo small blocks (with a lot of hard work, money, and time). Oh by the way they don't sell drugs or participate in illegal activities, they get up and work just like everyone else. Just my .02

EXACTLY! Sounds like a bunch of stereotypical racist b.s. to me.I would love to know the races of all these people who made negative comments on this thread but i have a good idea who they are.

LMFAO.. man these guys down here get serious into those donks there are some real nice one's out there..
check out the link.. I personally love a real nice and clean 71 impala but not pink interior and pink rims, i do like the one below tho..

http://www.rides-mag.com/car-features/2011/06/1971-chevrolet-impala-2/#8

It has to have 24s on it cause if it didn't then the intercooler pipes would be dragging on the ground.

EXACTLY! Sounds like a bunch of stereotypical racist b.s. to me.I would love to know the races of all these people who made negative comments on this thread but i have a good idea who they are.

Actually not one person said anything about anything racist until you. People stated they didn't care for the car, but nothing about the race of the person that owns it. Saying that you would like to know the races of the people that made those comments is actually racist, so all you're doing is contradicting yourself. I'd say I bet I know what race you are with your "the world owes me something, woah is me" attitude, but then that'd make me sound just as ignorant as you.

It has to have 24s on it cause if it didn't then the intercooler pipes would be dragging on the ground.

Thats actually the Exhaust! Check out the engine compartment has water to air in engine compartment..Exhaust looks like ic pipes but its the downpipes to exhaust. Ive seen the black 71 in person while it was being built that guy has over 100k in the build. I know who built the car (shop owner). I do not know the owner of the car personally but ive seen him around. Really nice car. not tje op vid but my link*

I called for a regal with 24s, made an offer and the guy got offended and said that that wasn't even the cost of the wheels,
My reply was- good i don't care for the wheels i want the car- So keep the wheels and sell me the car. This guy went on bitching and moaning about the brand and cost and bla bla bla.
the last thing i said to him was you have my number call me if you just want to sell the car.

Side notes.
Some of these donky cars have GREAT paint work, craftsmanship and awesome detail. which is what i look at when looking at these cars. i just ignore them butt ugly over sized wheels.

Thats actually the Exhaust! Check out the engine compartment has water to air in engine compartment..Exhaust looks like ic pipes but its the downpipes to exhaust. Ive seen the black 71 in person while it was being built that guy has over 100k in the build. I know who built the car (shop owner). I do not know the owner of the car personally but ive seen him around. Really nice car. not tje op vid but my link*

Ya I see that now. Looks like 4" exhaust.nice car but definitely couldn't be any lower with that exhaust right under the engine so the donk look is form and function. Wonder what HP is?

I WOULD SAY THAT MOST PEOPLE THAT POST HERE ARE FROM THE AMERICAN/CANADIAN RACE .. SOME JUST HAVE BETTER TASTE THEN OTHERS .o_O