Turbo Cranks*****standard----010-----020******

Chris McDade

Standard Turbo Cranks $350.00 shipped.

.010/.010 Turbo crank fresh from the machine shop. Magged. Turned on the high side for tighter clearences. Ready to install. $400.00 Shipped.

.020/.020 Turbo crank fresh from the machine shop. Magged. Turned on the high side for tighter clearences. Ready to install. $225.00 Shipped.

Cell # 281 380 1032 if you have anymore questions.

Thanks

I would like to put a STD crank back in, I want to get one that is still STD and will clean up with a polish only. I dont really want a cut one. Do you have a nice STD one?

010/.010 Turbo crank fresh from the machine shop. Magged. Turned on the high side for tighter clearences. Ready to install. $400.00 Shipped
Sorry for the ignorance but what does the turned on the high side mean?

It means the journal dimensions will be on the "big" side so you can get a tight oil clearance. There is a range on the crank and the rods/mains themselves that all affect oil clearance. He has done it right IMHO.

Thanks Ted

WS,
It hard to keep a "used" crank standard. If I found a crank that would stay standard after polishing , it would most likley not be on the high side, it would be in the middle or on the low side. I have sold some cranks in the past that did stay standard, But I can't gurantee it. There is nothing wrong with running a .010 over crank. I've been running one in my car for the last 3 or 4 years with I can't tell you how many 10 sec passes I have on it and it's holding up just fine.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks

do you have pics of the .010 crank, Im very interested. How much would shipping to 23451 be?

Originally posted by Ted A.
It means the journal dimensions will be on the "big" side so you can get a tight oil clearance. There is a range on the crank and the rods/mains themselves that all affect oil clearance. He has done it right IMHO.

Thanks Ted

Ted,
I don't have any pics of one right now. I have some cranks at the machine shop being turned, but I won't have them back till middle/late next week. There's not much to see. It's a crank turned/cleaned ready to install. If you can wait till next week I will more than happy to get you some pics.

Call me on my Cell if you want....281 380 1032

Thanks,

Chris has supplied me with a few and they are always as advertised. One stop block, crank, rod shopping. Good shipping too.

cool, thanks Russ, Im just waiting for him to give me a full price, I want the 10 10 crank for $400 Alex. :D

Re: shipped

Originally posted by Lee Thompson
Doesn/t tha ad say $400 shipped for the 10/10 crank?

why yes, yes it does. SO maybe I cant read, maybe I am ADD and couldnt make it to the end of the sentence before I becamse distracted.
What was I talking about?

Re: Re: shipped

Originally posted by ws6formula50

What was I talking about?

we sure dont know

Hey Chris I would be the one behind the Pm he sent about measurments

If you dont have them thats cool but If it is not up to par is it exchangable for one that is? Im having a hard time finding any pre cut cranks that the side clearences and/or thrust is not too loose

that was the reasoning behind his post of wanting a std one I have polished plenty of std cranks to be in spec with .002 bearings ;) but thats not always the case of course

Red,
Give me a call on my cell 281 380 1032 and I will answer any questions you have.

It's better than typing it all.

Thanks
Chris McDade