Turbo C4 Corvette Pictures

Very nice, I bought my 93 with the intentions of doing the same thing but she runs good and I just didn't have the Heart to pull it all a part so I just kept her in my fleet as a true Vette. If had bought her as a roller I would have done the same thing you did.

Prasad

Nice to hear from you Dan. You're right, I know I should take it out again. Maybe you can help me.
Amelio, I keep breaking IRS parts too, mostly the spindles at the track, but it did get down to 1.38 short times so I can't blame the stock spindles.

WIKEDV6, I found my Vette with a motor that knocked and did not feel bad about the change.

I have an 84 with no motor or trans that I plan on working on this year. Im still not sure what im going to do to it yet, and the best part is I got it from a buddy of mine for nothing.

Nice to hear from you Dan. You're right, I know I should take it out again. Maybe you can help me.
Amelio, I keep breaking IRS parts too, mostly the spindles at the track, but it did get down to 1.38 short times so I can't blame the stock spindles.

WIKEDV6, I found my Vette with a motor that knocked and did not feel bad about the change.

Mike you for got to say that your Vette has a Stage II in it .

Michael, I basically copied your car. I studied your videos and pictures. Now it has a warmed over 3.8 with ported heads and roller cam.
I am building a stage II 278 cid engine and a 4L80E for it. We need to show the new C7 owners what a Grand National C4 vette can do.;)

Regards,
Juan

Juan, Mine is a 274 ci, Stage 2. I'm still using the 2004r but had it really beefed up and I put in a trans-brake. They hold up surprisingly well as long as you freshen it up every two or three years. I suspect the 4L80E would hold up longer without service. If you find a stronger Hub/ spindle combo, let me know. Keep in touch with your progress.
The 1st time I took the car out with my V6, I pulled up beside a nice looking mildly worked C4. It was not even close. At the next light he asked what I had in that damn car! I told him a Buick V6. He asked why I would do that??.... I said "I just showed you".

The 1st time I took the car out with my V6, I pulled up beside a nice looking mildly worked C4. It was not even close. At the next light he asked what I had in that damn car! I told him a Buick V6. He asked why I would do that??.... I said "I just showed you".

That's funny! Nothing like pissing off a Corvette owner with a TB engine in a Corvette.

Very cool swap... Like everyone said no one would have any idea that car would haul... that body style is not known
for making any power!
Great job!