Turbo C4 Corvette Pictures

juan89

Here are a few pictures of my hybrid. :)
IMG_5670.JPG
IMG_5685.JPG
IMG_5697.JPG

While it is VERY cool, there just seems to be something inherently wrong with a turbo 6 in that car. You know with the monumental pissing contest that went on between the two back in the day! I would think it make Corvette purest throw up in their mouth, especially when you go flying by them!

Very nice! i love hybrids and have a couple of them an 88 Mazda RX-7 and an 88 Monte SS both GN powered.

I'm not sure how legendary the car is but it's been around since 1999. It's been in storage for awhile as I took up boating. Still drives well but I'd like to update the turbo etc. and get enthused again. I'd still love to hear more about the 1984 turbo Vette. It's kinda nice to have company.

I'm not sure how legendary the car is but it's been around since 1999. It's been in storage for awhile as I took up boating. Still drives well but I'd like to update the turbo etc. and get enthused again. I'd still love to hear more about the 1984 turbo Vette. It's kinda nice to have company.
Mike Boating is when you retired, get that car out and get back to the track.Cheers its Dan ,John Phaff friend that works on G/Ns.

very very cool! you have blended my 2 favorite cars...... I love corvettes mine is a bit older than yours but still its a vette!:cool: