Turbo Buicks on Woodward

V6TA-MI

2011 will continue the tradition of Turbo Buicks meeting at the Moose Preserve on Wednesday August 17 at 6:00pm This is the weds. before the Dream Cruise.

for those with nav. systems

43034 Woodward Avenue
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302-5009

Moose Preserve Bar and Grill website

The Moose Preserve Bar and Grill

See You There!

Hey Glenn

Tom Siudara came up with a great idea for the car parade.Send them out in squadrons of five and space them out.

2011 will continue the tradition of Turbo Buicks meeting at the Moose Preserve on Wednesday August 17 at 6:00pm This is the weds. before the Dream Cruise.

43034 Woodward Avenue

See You There!

Will there be an organized Buick group? I'm thinking of going Friday or Sat., would like a contact cell phone #. Please email me at Rudydog33@comcast.net . Thanks!

Meeting

I plan on attending the event. not sure about the cruise though, my car is more race oriented. Should be fun.

I plan on attending the event. not sure about the cruise though, my car is more race oriented. Should be fun.

My car is more race also but I still cruise up and down Woodward. Never had a problem last year when we were out for about an hour.

Scott

I'll be there. Lets get the word out. It is allways a FUN time. Cruisin is the best when seeing 40 or 50 Turbo Buicks goin down the road. It's a real crowd pleaser. See you all there.

Russ

I'm interested in getting photos and doing some interviews with some Turbo Buick owners on Wednesday. Anyone willing to talk to me for a story on Jalopnik?

Thanks,

Ray Wert
Editor-in-Chief, Jalopnik

43034 Woodward Avenue

See You There!

Wheres everyone meeting at on the actual day of the cruise saturday..Im gonna try to make the wed cruise too...

Cruise Day

We will be at the "Back to the Bricks" till about 4:00 or so then we head to Woodward after that. We have a place in Pontiac on the south end on the West side right across from the "split". I will be there with my WH-1.
It's a gray building and on the south side of the building it says "Moe's Attic". Pontiac has been noted for some wild times at night. Lots of fun. We can talk more at the Moose Preserve. Looking forward to it.

Russ

Ray,
if you show up on Wed there will be plenty of photo ops and people to talk to about Buicks, I am bringing my jeep SRT8 :cool:
Mike
I'm interested in getting photos and doing some interviews with some Turbo Buick owners on Wednesday. Anyone willing to talk to me for a story on Jalopnik?

Thanks,

Ray Wert
Editor-in-Chief, Jalopnik

I plan on attending....lots of fun last year...

I hope to get my car out for this event. If not, I will be in my silver Trailblazer SS

I had a great time hangin out, seeing some familiar faces, and meeting some new ones.
Great turnout, was proud to see all the Buicks show up. Now if only we can organize a precession of cars
down woodward together without breaks in the line...

We will be at the "Back to the Bricks" till about 4:00 or so then we head to Woodward after that. We have a place in Pontiac on the south end on the West side right across from the "split". I will be there with my WH-1.
It's a gray building and on the south side of the building it says "Moe's Attic". Pontiac has been noted for some wild times at night. Lots of fun. We can talk more at the Moose Preserve. Looking forward to it. Russ
I'll be driving up from Illinois but probably won't want to drive another 30 miles to Pontiac. Will look for you guys at Woodward.

It's a gray building and on the south side of the building it says "Moe's Attic". Pontiac has been noted for some wild times at night. Lots of fun. We can talk more at the Moose Preserve. Looking forward to it.

Russ

Where is everyone meeting at the "Bricks" ? Anyone going to be out on Friday night?