Moose Preserve Meet

Turboslots

The annual Moose Preserve meet is a "GO". We will be there on the Wednesday before the Woodward Dream Cruise at around 5:00 P.M. Hope to have many Turbo Buicks and Turbo Trans Ams show up. It is always a GREAT time seeing lots of cool cars and "bench racing". The first two rows of the parking lot are reserved for us.

If I don't sell my car by then, I'm planning to go.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Is this the same place where everyone meets during the cruise and is there a reason for meeting before the cruise ?

This has been a tradition for many years, started by the Micigan Buick Turbo Club. Always the Wednesday evening before the actual Cruise date. The idea is to be able actually cruise in Woodward rather than sitting in a traffic jam. Below is the video we made from the 2006 gathering.

In my experience, the GNs are more scattered in the actual cruise day (Saturday). Some go to Woodward, some go to Back to the Bricks in Flint, and some stay home. I personally have attended Woodward many more times on Wednesday night than I have on Saturday.

Some of us do. Every now and then. Check back here often. If my sled is running right I'll be out there steady. I'll be out there wednesday evening and maybe thursday evening. Possibly Friday as well lol. I'll be out of town sat/sun but will still be out screwing around the whole month pretty much. I'll meet up with ANY sort of hot rodder on this board on Woodward.