Turbo Buick performance 200r4

dmorgan

I really have to give David Husek of Turbo Buick Performance all the credit he is due.
He just installed one of his 200r4 transmissions with a pro torque converter in my 87 GN and it has now become an animal and a totally different car. He meant everything he said because his unit performed as advertised. He was so very reasonable, and fast – the turnaround was less than a week. I can’t wait to hit e-town, shifting the two – three is instant and that is remarkable. Dave really knows his business – Thanks again!!!!!!! :)

Great to hear, Dave is a very nice guy and knows these tranny's!

I really have to give David Husek of Turbo Buick Performance all the credit he is due.
He just installed one of his 200r4 transmissions with a pro torque converter in my 87 GN and it has now become an animal and a totally different car. He meant everything he said because his unit performed as advertised. He was so very reasonable, and fast – the turnaround was less than a week. I can’t wait to hit e-town, shifting the two – three is instant and that is remarkable. Dave really knows his business – Thanks again!!!!!!! :)

Thank you Dan,

I created a program for these transmissions 16+ years ago, I had taken a vacation from building these transmissions for many years for health reasons, but they do work as I describe. There is no 2-3 flair and the drivability is great with positive shifts....I have had many customers going low 10's with hundreds of passes with no problems and it was done without any of the current day high dollar fancy parts...

See you at the car shows

Dave