Turbo Buick get together

Party info

GUYS GO TO PATS AUTO CARE.COM AND YOU FIND OUT ALL THE INFO YOU NEED OR CALL 860-627-9270 .:cool::cool:

trying to talk BALLS DEEP BRIAN into coming. my buddy craig is coming is also showing up. i'll try to bring a couple TR'S but i gurantee the won't be show quality! i'll keep spreading the word.

I will be there! Maybe if I can get some cars out of the way I will bring my GN! Havent driven it since last year! If not I will be bringing my 84 mustang! :) Its got a 331 with a tremec. Called my buddy Mark and left a message, maybe I can get him to bring his GNX and badass Typhoon! Craig

I will be there! Maybe if I can get some cars out of the way I will bring my GN! Havent driven it since last year! If not I will be bringing my 84 mustang! :) Its got a 331 with a tremec. Called my buddy Mark and left a message, maybe I can get him to bring his GNX and badass Typhoon! Craig

haha if you really want to get your gn out let me know and we can get it done! i also thought you were funny about trying to get mark to make a public apperance out of bristol. his tta i am sure is also awesome even though i have yet to see it.

Hey Buddy.......
If your coming in from 84West from NH take the 291 exit. Follow 291 for a few miles and you'll see the sign for 91 North on your right. Take that exit and follow 91 North to Exit 44. Take a right at the light off the exit and you'll be on RT5 South. Follow that for .9 tenths of a mile and we'll be on the right behind the CARS car dealer. Actually pretty easy for you as it's all highway until you hit RT5. Hope this helps!!! Oh....you bringing the Limited???

Ken

Hi Ken, Pronto, Myself, Reckless Rob & Big Al might come down. Barring Snow:eek: or rain.

Reckless Robs engine still has to be built so his GN is out.

As for my Limited it should make the run down now that brakes are done up with Vaccum. Anyone interested in buying a Brand new IN the BOX rebuilt CARDONE complete Power Master unit?

Big AL may want to take his UNSAFE T.

Pronto might want to bring his car too. I prefer to double up & ride with someone so it is not so boring.

Good directions thanks Ken.

I want to come, but I have work until 4:30, what time do you guys think you're staying until? At the very least I can meet up with everyone on the pike. I also have a buddy with a built 04 mustang with a big kenne bell that can come too.

:D
craig might need helping getting his gn out of our garage! wanna come help move some cars:eek::D[/QUOT IF IHAVE TO BRING MYGUYS I WILL ICOULD SEE THE GARGAGE!!!!:D:D:D:D

i could practically put on my own t type/tta show there! 2 gn's in the garage 7 t types/turbo t's and 2 tta's. unfortunately nothing perfect :( . have some other cars there as well. your welcome and anybody else to come down here anytime you like.

203 213 9126

Got it posted on the other board on the events section AND lounge!

Also put an announcement with link to this thread on my website. Was talking to a guy who has a GS 455 who is interested in buying my wheels and invited him up as well as a mutual friend who owns a GN.

Also posted it on the www.gnttype.org board!

I hope there's enough room as this is sounding like it's gonna be HUGE!!!:eek: Can you imagine the Turbo Buick convoy going down to the Pike!! :eek:

Ken

Hi Ken, Pronto, Myself, Reckless Rob & Big Al might come down. Barring Snow:eek: or rain.

Reckless Robs engine still has to be built so his GN is out.

As for my Limited it should make the run down now that brakes are done up with Vaccum. Anyone interested in buying a Brand new IN the BOX rebuilt CARDONE complete Power Master unit?

Big AL may want to take his UNSAFE T.

Pronto might want to bring his car too. I prefer to double up & ride with someone so it is not so boring.

Good directions thanks Ken.

Not a problem. Hope to see you guys there and who knows, maybe there will be a long distance award! ;)

Ken

Thanks for the offer for help!! Was just razzin James alittle. Will be there with something!! lol And if any help is needed to get ready give me a ring! Im only 10 minutes away. This Sat. I am going to hopefully get my 84 rung out on the dyno!Wanna get some #s before I put the spray on it! :) I will stop by on the way back home! Craig

i hate to say this but it looks like i will not be going due to working out of state at a show.last min notice :frown: i really wanted to meet up with everyone too, i guess there will be other meets

Tell the boss you need the day off! He should call out sick too! Leave it to Dave to make you work during this.:rolleyes::D