Turbo Buick get together

I'm going to make ever effort to show up. I will try and limp the TR over for it's last show for the season before tear down this winter.
Allan G.

thatwill be cool .AJand myself were talking inthe pike there abuot 40 car's or more .It's up to you guy's? hope will hit 100 pus.

I'm going to make ever effort to show up. I will try and limp the TR over for it's last show for the season before tear down this winter.
Allan G.

The "purple" car is welcome if you can't bring the TR!

You guys were on the pike last nite?? Was thinking of going but looked sort of crappy out so I stayed home and fell asleep on the recliner!:D

I was up there. I didn't go with the purple car"Challenger" but brought the new 2010 Camaro instead. There was a decent turnout and would say the lot was full at 8:00.
Allan G.

I was up there. I didn't go with the purple car"Challenger" but brought the new 2010 Camaro instead. There was a decent turnout and would say the lot was full at 8:00.
Allan G.

why don't you convince bison into coming up for the day? i already mentioned it to him

Bison say's he is working until 5:00 or something like that. I will see him today so I'll needle him some more.

So far this is what we have.

confirmed to be there

GOT JCE + 1
HOTRODGN and his son
TR CUSTOMPARTS + 1
DAND
NASTYHABIT
GRANDNAT86 + 1
QUICKBUICK87 + 3
JIMMYMORRISONJR
BAADGN
OTTO
CONN84GN
GNFLYBY
TTAOWNER + 1
CARCRAZY1
LITTLE6PACK + 3
PIECE

MAYBE's

TURBO382NV
TURBOTOM72
FC227
DA35114
JLAT

SO FAR SO GOOD........ I know there are a lot more TB owners that have not responded yet. Hopefully they get word of when the show is. So keep on getting the word out. And don't forget all cars are welcome. Thanks,AJ

FYI With Little6pack me will be PRONTO in his car & QUICK AL
Reckless Rob has to get back to me.

It appears that there will be a early morning Dyno session with one of hte cars going.
I will be driving my Benz also to dyno it,so im not bringing a Buick

:biggrin::biggrin::cool:
it appears that there will be a early morning dyno session with one of hte cars going.
I will be driving my benz also to dyno it,so im not bringing a buick
that's dyno car is my son jr! Alky on the car

Mae sure you bring a good timing light with you,there are somethings that may need checking;)