Turbo Buick forum on Reddit

kjizzle

Broken
Hey guys, I've been a GN owner for almost a decade now, and I've been active here and on other Turbo Buick sites off and on over the years. I started a Turbo Buick subreddit. It's
https://www.reddit.com/r/BuickGN

I'd really love it if anyone who is interested and uses Reddit would come on over and help out by posting some content and making it more active. For now, I've uploaded the stock compressor map and the Turbo Regal Service Manual there, but it's hard to find TR owners on Reddit. Compared to other cars, we're not very common. I'd love to have it as another place for us to find other owners and to talk about our cars specifically. It's just another way to reach out to the communities and find owners who don't really know about our communities.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've been a GN owner for almost a decade now, and I've been active here and on other Turbo Buick sites off and on over the years. I started a Turbo Buick subreddit. It's reddit.com/r/BuickGN

I'd really love it if anyone who is interested and uses Reddit would come on over and help out by posting some content and making it more active. For now, I've uploaded the stock compressor map and the Turbo Regal Service Manual there, but it's hard to find TR owners on Reddit. Compared to other cars, we're not very common. I'd love to have it as another place for us to find other owners and to talk about our cars specifically. It's just another way to reach out to the communities and find owners who don't really know about our communities.

Thanks!

I just tried our Reddit today for the first time and searched 'grand national' and such and didn't find anything. I will try your name.

It's terrible right now, I'm the only one posting anything. The more people we get, the better it will be.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Last edited: