Turbo Buick for sale

Ok, I'm only seeing two pictures and Internet isn't fast enough to watch videos. If you're not wanting to sell the car then let it be known

WEll, I have forgotten a few of the fun things that have been said to me, but this came in an email from autotrader.com

"Potential Buyer's Comments:
quick question where do you see a turbo on this car ?

you don't cuz there isn't one sell this car for what it is and not what you tried to make it....."

I corrected Mr. smartyknowitallasshole.
I will continue posting them as they come and I remember them
Have a great weekend!

Thanks Royal_6 !
I have more hate mail

"Um NO YOU HAVE A DRYER DUCK RUNNING FROM A AIR FILTER TO YOUR FUCKING CARB ARE YOU RETARDED ..... OR ARE YOU JUST HOPING A FUCKIN IDIOT WILL COME ALONG THAT YOU CAN FUCK OVER"

I linked him the complete album and video, and he is convinced that I don;t actually have a turbo :)

Wow. nice car, wish I can buy it, but the wifey says "No", I have 2 gn already....I agree with you, these idiots have to ask you where's the turbo, then you know they dont know anything about these cars.
Is there any info as far as the numbers of these cars made? Do you have a picture of the RPO sticker?
Is the sunroof factory or aftermarket?
I live by Midway and trying to see if I can help you find a home for your 82.

GLWS
WIlliam

Forgot to get a shot of the RPO, I thought it was sold, but it is not. I think I will be redoing the video and pictures soon, the car looks a lot better after a good interior cleaning a lot of exterior touch up and a very nice non sticking boost gauge.

The RPO is gone, I finally remembered to look for it, and was disappointed.
7 weeks now, I did not think I would still be doing this. Thanks again all, I will be trying new video as soon as it gets below 97 degrees in the Midwest.

The RPO is gone, I finally remembered to look for it, and was disappointed.
7 weeks now, I did not think I would still be doing this. Thanks again all, I will be trying new video as soon as it gets below 97 degrees in the Midwest.

You selling this car reminds me when I was selling my 1992 supercharged buick park avenue ultra with a supercharger. I got the weirdest calls/texts and people telling me that buicks never came with supercharger in 92. I'd love to buy your car its priced right and with my body work skills I could make it shine, but I just bought my 87 GN for a steal. I hate seeing you sell your car so cheap because I want it! I'd love to add to my stable of junk. Stop tempting me with your price!

What a cool car for a cheap price! That would be a really fun car to actually drive on a daily basis. With our GN's we dont tend to drive them much becuase we are scared they will get scratched, dinged, stolen, you name it. I've always wanted a cool car like this that I could actually use as a car. this would be killer with a 4.1 slapped in it! Cool as hell car and good luck with the sale! ----Jeremy

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Every day the car does not sell feels like rejection, your posts help a lot !

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Every day the car does not sell feels like rejection, your posts help a lot !

The problem is most people think that an old car for $3.5k should be in pristine condition. What they fail to realize is that they look like total asses when they go see a car that is 10 or 20 years old that has some defects to which they complain, and their 2 to 5 year old "new" car is in a worse shape than the "classic" car. I've sold hundreds of cars and It never fails when people come and complain about little rock chips or a small rust section when the car they come in is newer and totally a p.o.s! I just say well if you look at your car and how new it is this one has really survived lol

The problem is most people think that an old car for $3.5k should be in pristine condition. What they fail to realize is that they look like total asses when they go see a car that is 10 or 20 years old that has some defects to which they complain, and their 2 to 5 year old "new" car is in a worse shape than the "classic" car. I've sold hundreds of cars and It never fails when people come and complain about little rock chips or a small rust section when the car they come in is newer and totally a p.o.s! I just say well if you look at your car and how new it is this one has really survived lol
I had not looked at it that way. My Buick has less rust and miles than my 1998 Windstar, and the Buick is 30 this year.

Checking in to give it a bump. It has been a difficult couple weeks, what a horrible process selling a car is. I have sold cheap stuff that was unimportant in the past, a couple Mustangs and a big block Cutlass that I miss a bit, but this is very different. The questions I get from people are a bit surprising. "where is the Turbo" was one yesterday. He was a nice kid, there was no way I could sell it to him with a clear conscious if he was unable to follow exhaust pipe to a big turbine. I should make a list of the funny things I have been asked, not to be a jerk, I understand everyone has a starting point, but it could be entertaining.
Have a fine weekend all.
That's a genius idea, you know. Come up with ten good ones, you've got an article for cracked dot com. They pay cash money...

If I had more material, maybe I could keep my car 8-[)

Having a carb'd turbo car where the turbo is not very visible I can just imagine the dumb questions people ask. I have a corolla for sale in craigslist right now and the questions some people ask me I'm just like WTF is this nonsense, do they want to buy the car or play some type of game?? I feel ya' man, too many idiots with computers nowadays!

Having a carb'd turbo car where the turbo is not very visible I can just imagine the dumb questions people ask. I have a corolla for sale in craigslist right now and the questions some people ask me I'm just like WTF is this nonsense, do they want to buy the car or play some type of game?? I feel ya' man, too many idiots with computers nowadays!
It is very different from the glorious display of the Turbo people are used to seeing, but there is clearly uppipe and downpipe all over the passengers side. I may be overly aware of that because of spark plugs though. 8-[)
Craig's list has gotten the most activity for me, but I do sense that a lot of people are just playing around. It is probably worse since we are in the Chicago area. I don;t know if it is appropriate or not, but if you want to link the add here, I can help spread it around a bit in my circles.